Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

I wonder what drugs the junkie scum from Turin have been plied with this time or have they went back to their old favourite of just bribing the match officials.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't a sitter at all the ball was rarely fizzed across and he was under a bit of pressure, a young Andy Townsend wouldn't have even got on the end of that

This is bringing back memories from my childhood with Keane speaking here

Did Roy Keane score 2 against Juve back in the day in a champions league semi final?

Eta: 99, still remember it clear as day in my head, 7 years old FFS

I don't think it's particularly controversial. Varane has a lot of potential, just up to him to fulfil it. He's lightning quick for a centre back and a few seasons experience could see him become one of the top defenders in the world.

17rwpri16bppzpng.png

I don't think it's particularly controversial. Varane has a lot of potential, just up to him to fulfil it. He's lightning quick for a centre back and a few seasons experience could see him become one of the top defenders in the world.

Definitely a class act, fucking hope he doesn't go to Chelsea. Real would be mad to sell him

Yeah Mourinho has already said Varane is the best young defender in the world. He also said he expects Zouma to be at that level in two years. Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea go for Varane but Madrid would be mad to sell unless Hazard was involved in the deal. I can see Madrid going for Hazard maybe next season once Ronnie is a year older.

This is bringing back memories from my childhood with Keane speaking here

Did Roy Keane score 2 against Juve back in the day in a champions league semi final?

Eta: 99, still remember it clear as day in my head, 7 years old FFS

He scored one - the first leg at old trafford Juve led the entire game but Giggs equalised to make it 1-1 then Utd fell 2-0 down in the away fixture and as it was looking like a disaster Keane scored a bullet header from a corner to get them back in it then it was a cole and york master class. Pretty sure they scored a lovely 1-2-3 move and there was one goal one of them was through and was taken out by the keeper and the other one ran and put it in rather than take the penalty. Cant remember if it was 3-2 or 4-2 it ended

Archived