Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bale has been harshly treated at Madrid and he has never had enough talent to warrant what Real Madrid fans would want from a world record signing in terms of dominating a game at the highest level. He's a great player who if he'd signed for £30m wouldn't be getting anywhere near as much abuse, but in saying that it's pretty pathetic how much he's trying to stay as far away from the ball as possible tonight. There's absolutely no movement towards the ball whenever a teammate has the ball. He's just sauntering about hoping the ball doesn't come to him.

The only time his teammates are passing to him are when he's the only option, and at first i thought that was on his teammates shoulders, but he's doing absolutely nothing to help the team.

...it's pretty pathetic how much he's trying to stay as far away from the ball as possible tonight. There's absolutely no movement towards the ball whenever a teammate has the ball. He's just sauntering about hoping the ball doesn't come to him.

Bale getting close to the 'Gerrard after slipping' level of trying too hard here.

Ah, the beauty of watching football.

Bale will get all the headlines for being shite, but it shouldn't be overlooked how anonymous Ronaldo has been for most of the game.

Bale's been shite all season right enough, can't exactly say the same about Ronaldo...

Man Utd to pay 20 million plus Di Maria for him in the summer imo.

Bales playing like a fanny cause he looks like a fanny

It honestly looks like he gets bullied there or something, scared to do anything and no confidence whatsoever

Pish

I've always had the impression that Modric was his only real ally there. Without him in the side he looks a bit lost.

Archived