Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juve being completely dismissed in this match but how many clubs can put out guys like Buffon, Chiellini (albeit injured tonight), Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez?

On paper that's one of the top five teams in world football. They also have some pretty useful players in Morata, Marchisio, Barzagli, Asamoah etc.

I see they have just signed Paulo Dybala, a player I rate really highly.

Juve being completely dismissed in this match but how many clubs can put out guys like Buffon, Chiellini (albeit injured tonight), Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez?

On paper that's one of the top five teams in world football. They also have some pretty useful players in Morata, Marchisio, Barzagli, Asamoah etc.

Juventus have the best midfield in the world (and one of the best defences, too), and that's going to be huge for them tonight. If they can stop Iniesta and co from getting the ball to Messi, Suarez and Neymar then they'll have a chance. They'll probably look to score on the counter attack.

My prediction is 2-1 to Juve.

Juve are probably the only side who'll be able to beat Barca. But every argument for them stumbles when you realise theyve to outscore a side containing Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

Their midfield isn't a patch on Barcelona's.

Yip. As absolutely fantastic as Juve's midfield are, an on song Busquet's, Iniesta and Rakatic/Xavi are as good as it gets.

Yip. As absolutely fantastic as Juve's midfield are, an on song Busquet's, Iniesta and Rakatic/Xavi are as good as it gets.

Busquets is so underrated it its unreal. He absolutely strolls games and is the reason messi and co get so much freedom. Fantastic player

I think Juve have a chance. Two teams with newish managers. Both with the title in the bag. Juve have done a stellar job in getting back to the top. But I would say Barca are favourites

You have to be with that attack. But they are susceptible at the back, even though the defence has been better this year. Cross balls can still be a challenge and I still think they can be caught up the park.

I think this could be a good final. It should be. Two different styles. Two ambitious managers. Lets hope we have final to live up to the name.

You have to be with that attack. But they are susceptible at the back, even though the defence has been better this year. Cross balls can still be a challenge and I still think they can be caught up the park.

They've been replaying the Group games on Sky this week, and you seen the frailties in the Barca defence when they, and the midfield, were pressed high. Do Juve play that sort of way?

They've been replaying the Group games on Sky this week, and you seen the frailties in the Barca defence when they, and the midfield, were pressed high. Do Juve play that sort of way?

I'd say so. They certainly pressed Madrid really high up the park in the Semi's. Tevez and Morata will press from the front then you've got Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba who are full of energy and can put a lot of pressure on to Barca's midfield three.

I disagree.

I think that Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo is impossible to beat right now.

Both midfields are pretty great. Think we can leave it at that. Good to see people aren't as quick to dismiss Juventus this time out. They're a good side who have a good chance at taking the trophy this year. Although unlike the semi final, if I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go against them this time. Think Barcelona will just have too much going forward.

Archived