Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heads gone.

Where....??

Eh, he looked around to see if he was there. The fact he didn't make full contact just makes him a bigger twat

Yes, granted but he's hardly touched him. I know, I know, intent and all that (I acknowledge that) but come on. Heavier contact then yes, off he goes but really!!!! A booking at best. Hardly violent IMO. Wasn't even a slap was it?

And as for the other one? Fuckin twat!!! Went down like he's been shot. Simulation. Simple. An embarrassment. A booking as well.

Rules is rules and all that and you'll say how can you book both of them?? Well I would have.

Ridiculous I know. Flame me :lol:

Liverpool forums are fun...

Please FSG -protect your investment and get rid of Rogers. it was your mistake to appoint him. Fix it.
World class free kick goal from Steven Gerrard aside, that was a total embarrassment. I hope the players and the manager hate themselves enough after tonight that they seriously consider retiring from football altogether.
Honestly I'd get Pulis in til end of season and maybe beyond if he does good job as he's available.
I'm sure we'd have won without the sending off.

Not a Liverpool fan, so not fussed in the slightest about tonight's draw.

Liverpool were clearly not going to win the tournament so whether they went through or not really makes no difference. That said, had I been a Liverpool fan, I'd probably have taken winning the Champions League in Istanbul and getting dumped out at the group stage every year for the rest of my life after, than never having experienced my team winning it at all.

Haha, as the EPLs biggest fan boy on this site you'll be devastated, devastated, that their runners up have been papped out by a Swiss League.

Your fawning over Gerrards goal makes it all the more delicious. HB no where to be seen :lol:

Haha, as the EPLs biggest fan boy on this site you'll be devastated, devastated, that their runners up have been papped out by a Swiss League.

Your fawning over Gerrards goal makes it all the more delicious. HB no where to be seen :lol:

Be specific, was Gerrards free-kick not excellent?

Actually surprised to see you back on here so soon after doing a runner from the Premier League thread after Bradhorse's utter destruction of you.

Liverpool being knocked out tonight was incredibly satisfying, it will get infinitely better if Man City are papped out tomorrow night. Fancy Schalke to sneak through tomorrow as Chelsea will probably (IMO) see off Sporting. No other big issues to be resolved tomorrow with two of the other groups already sorted in terms of qualifiers.

One c**t wants Pulis :lol:

He then backs it up by saying he'll get the best out of Lambert and that'll take them up the league

Arsenal could end up regretting that collapse against Anderlecht depending on their draw.

Looking at the teams they could get it looks that way

Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid

Monaco

Bayern

Porto

all qualified as group winners so far, while the next lot are all second placed

Shakhtar

Juventus

Basel

Leverkusen

Is there not some statistic about only teams who finish top winning the CL?

Be specific, was Gerrards free-kick not excellent?

Actually surprised to see you back on here so soon after doing a runner from the Premier League thread after Bradhorse's utter destruction of you.

Both goals in the game were excellent.

You're absolutely seething that Liverpool are out, it's a truly horrendous result for English foobtall.

Bradhorse's destruction? Haha, where. precisely did this happen?

Both goals in the game were excellent.

You're absolutely seething that Liverpool are out, it's a truly horrendous result for English foobtall.

Bradhorse's destruction? Haha, where. precisely did this happen?

I think you're more than aware of when it happened - after the Man City-Everton game during last week, and you haven't been seen on the Premier League thread since. You shouldn't let him get to you.

Few more since I'm bored

No Lallana. Rodgers out
congrats to Stevie G for that piece of utter quality.......and to the Anfield faithful for that last 20 mins. Classic rocking atmosphere towards the end.

YNWA
agree with you mate, Stevie and the the Kop end were absolutely amazing tonight, specially throughout the last stage of the game, very loud
They're happy to be out of the bottom half of the table - but come on! Have yo seen our trophy room? We have STANDARDS!

I have no idea what happened, but here's the scoop - I post very little at the weekend because I usually have much better things to do.

I might make the occasional post if I watching a game, but that's it. I certainly didn't see any post about me, and i find the notion that some complete loser like Bradhorse would get to me hilarious.

But still, deflect deflect from your own rampant seethe at Liverpools and Brentons capitulation here. It might hide the tears.

I have no idea what happened, but here's the scoop - I post very little at the weekend because I usually have much better things to do.

I might make the occasional post if I watching a game, but that's it. I certainly didn't see any post about me, and i find the notion that some complete loser like Bradhorse would get to me hilarious.

But still, deflect deflect from your own rampant seethe at Liverpools and Brentons capitulation here. It might hide the tears.

I find this somewhat hard to believe given you were responding to his posts. And he quashed you're hilarious view that 'you have better things to do'. Unlucky.

Archived