Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

Whatever the outcome, Liverpool have been awful.

They were even worse against Ludogorets; they really should have been papped out of this group without a win to their name.

I guess that's what happens when a bunch of one season wonders with a naive mumbleclown like Brenton in charge get to stink out the tournament. More places for the APOELs and BATEs of the continent please.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sterling utterly shat it on several occasions tonight, basel totally deserved to go through though

Was doing an excellent Ali Dia performance in the first half.

HB and Mastermind will be inconsolable - an outrageously terrible result last seasons EPL runners up.

Brenton has had a shocker.

Was doing an excellent Ali Dia performance in the first half.

HB and Mastermind will be inconsolable - an outrageously terrible result last seasons EPL runners up.

Brenton has had a shocker.

Not a Liverpool fan, so not fussed in the slightest about tonight's draw.

Liverpool were clearly not going to win the tournament so whether they went through or not really makes no difference. That said, had I been a Liverpool fan, I'd probably have taken winning the Champions League in Istanbul and getting dumped out at the group stage every year for the rest of my life after, than never having experienced my team winning it at all.

Refreshing piece of honesty from Gerrard there saying they just weren't good enough over the 6 six games. Following on from van Gaal saying United were lucky last night, I could get used to this.

Archived