The Leftovers

Quentin Taranbino

The premise of the show is verging on daft but I've enjoyed it so far. Very well acted, Justin Theroux is class in it especially.

Does anyone know web ep. 7 is on Sky Atlantic? I binged the first 6 I had recorded and can't see episode 7.

Episode 6 is on Sky Atlantic this week, first showing tomorrow so Episode 7 will be first shown next Tuesday (28th Oct)

You were able to watch episodes 'On Demand' before they were shown on Sky Atlantic but this seems to have stopped, must have just been Episodes 1 to 5 I think.

It can be a bit heavy going but I'm trying to look for clues although that guy who goes around killing dogs has me baffled.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
young_bairn, on 21 Oct 2014 - 06:43, said:

Is this worth sticking with. I've watched the first three and if it goes all religious I'm out.

It's a TV show about the rapture. Safe to say it's going to have an element of religion about it. I don't think it really increases or decreases in this season though.

• 3 weeks later...

Have stuck with this, the penultimate episode was fantastic. Up there with the Matt and Nora episodes as high points.

It's not what I expected it to be and it can be pretty bleak at times, but I think I quite like it. Eager for the series finale and imagine I'll tune in to the next series.

Have stuck with this, the penultimate episode was fantastic. Up there with the Matt and Nora episodes as high points.

It's not what I expected it to be and it can be pretty bleak at times, but I think I quite like it. Eager for the series finale and imagine I'll tune in to the next series.

Yes this did answer a lot of the questions and is probably my favourite episode of the series.

The final episode was seriously creepy with those life-size models of the 'missing' people and I wonder what Kevin's wish was?

Overall it was totally compelling viewing and I'll definitely be watching the next series.

Yes this did answer a lot of the questions and is probably my favourite episode of the series.

The final episode was seriously creepy with those life-size models of the 'missing' people and I wonder what Kevin's wish was?

Overall it was totally compelling viewing and I'll definitely be watching the next series.

Watched the penultimate one last night. Id be interested to know what questions it answered for you. Bit of background on the lead up but im still not much clearer. White clothes...smoking...no talking???

Plan to watch the final one tonight.

Thought the last episode was brilliant.

Definitely a marmite show, I can understand why some people are turned off, but there's just something about it that has me hooked. You certainly can't say it's predictable.

I really tried bud and stuck with it but wish I hadn't bothered now. I prefer these things to make some sense but..for me.. this didn't.

• 9 months later...

At last an Air-date for Season 2 of everybodies favourite Marmite show, The Leftovers!!!

It will Air on October 4th Stateside, no idea yet of a UK Air-date, but it will be on Sky Atlantic again, I'm pretty sure it was always on the following Monday last year so October 12th is probably a fair guess, but I'm sure that if you really want to see it there will be ways and means by the 5th!!! :ph34r:

Can't wait for another 10 weeks of Whatthefuckery and the ongoing complaints of people saying that it's a load of pish but still watching the whole lot!!!

7abf6f90-f02d-0131-6d7e-0aa0f90d87b4.png

Bring it on!!!

At last an Air-date for Season 2 of everybodies favourite Marmite show, The Leftovers!!!

It will Air on October 4th Stateside, no idea yet of a UK Air-date, but it will be on Sky Atlantic again, I'm pretty sure it was always on the following Monday last year so October 12th is probably a fair guess, but I'm sure that if you really want to see it there will be ways and means by the 5th!!! :ph34r:

Can't wait for another 10 weeks of Whatthefuckery and the ongoing complaints of people saying that it's a load of pish but still watching the whole lot!!!

It's a load of pish and I chucked it after episode 3 ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived