The Leftovers

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd tend to decide after a season this time, because I reckon it gets better and better.

It can't really get much worse. Fcuk giving up five or however many seasons of my life to see a story that could've been told in one season.

banana, on 27 Sept 2014 - 13:52, said:

It can't really get much worse. Fcuk giving up five or however many seasons of my life to see a story that could've been told in one season.

To be fair, I'd say one season will be where you judge it. I'd say if it didn't have me by then, I'd be saying "f**k it".

The premise of the show is verging on daft but I've enjoyed it so far. Very well acted, Justin Theroux is class in it especially.

Does anyone know web ep. 7 is on Sky Atlantic? I binged the first 6 I had recorded and can't see episode 7.

I've only watched episode 1 so far, but have the rest in the planner. It has suitably Lost-esque headfuck moments in it. At this stage, I'm not sure if I want to commit to any more. The Guilty Remnant are an annoying bunch.

Does anyone know if it's been picked up for a second season? If it hasn't I don't think I'll bother sticking with it.

Archived