Nazi slurs from Better Together

jester

I also can't see any evidence of H_B falling over himself in the rush to decry the DISGRACEFUL bigoted three from Scottish Labour who vioted against gay marriage.

In 20-30 years gay marriage will be such a run of the mill event that those with such prejudiced and unacceptable views will have been flushed away into the dim and dark past where they belong.

until that happens, they will pop up like unpleasant jack in the boxes in unexpected places- including in parties of a notionally "social democratic" character.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a BT party and a major UK government run organisation both accepting/ignoring adults shagging weans and yet YES are somehow worse because someone is a bigot, makes sense in modern day UK but not in my world.

I'm not sure. Do you support Ad Lib's view that P&B is "homophobic"?

I think he was specifically talking abuot jester - I'm sure there is a reason for that.

I also can't see any evidence of H_B falling over himself in the rush to decry the DISGRACEFUL bigoted three from Scottish Labour who vioted against gay marriage.

And again, why can't you just criticise the SNP - you've had an absolute nightmare on this thread.

You waxed lyrical about the lengths the Labour party had to go to to unearth sub-barrel bottom bigots like Wiles to contest a no-win seat.

Yet you haven't yet criticised the SNP for actually having such little talent to call on that they've had to approve several horrible bigots, like John Mason, as MSPs. Why wpn't you do so?

I am appalled by all who voted against gay marriage incidentally, whatever their party.

And again, why can't you just criticise the SNP - you've had an absolute nightmare on this thread.

You waxed lyrical about the lengths the Labour party had to go to to unearth sub-barrel bottom bigots like Wiles to contest a no-win seat.

Yet you haven't yet criticised the SNP for actually having such little talent to call on that they've had to approve several horrible bigots, like John Mason, as MSPs. Why wpn't you do so?

I am appalled by all who voted against gay marriage incidentally, whatever their party.

all but the most obtuse pedant would read criticism of the SNP and in particualr the bigoted individuals concerned from my posts.

that is, people actually interested in discussing the topic at hand rather than trying to score pathetic points.

as you seem to have such clear difficulties with reading, here it is for you just in case:

I CRITICISE THE SNP FOR HAVING HOMOPHOBIC BIGOTS AND SKY FAIRY BOTHERERS IN THEIR RANKS, AND URGE THEM TO TURF THEM OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND REPLACE THEM WITH SOMEONE SANE.

no doubt you'll require further clarification of the above statement.

"Put in" where?

Barclays alone received nearly a $ trillion, surely the BoE should have been providing that assistance going by your assertions, why would the UK allow another country to inject such asum when it has it at it's disposal?

I CRITICISE THE SNP FOR HAVING HOMOPHOBIC BIGOTS AND SKY FAIRY BOTHERERS IN THEIR RANKS, AND URGE THEM TO TURF THEM OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND REPLACE THEM WITH SOMEONE SANE.

Well, that's a start, but you went much further as regards Labour.

You equated their having selected Wiles as asign of their poor state talent wise, and pointed out that they have been forced to scrabe the bottom of the deepest barrel for candidates.

Perhaps you can in a similar vein address what having horrible bigots like Mason as MSPs says about the talent level in the SNP and what rocks they have had to search under to find candidates?

Evidence please of one single member of this forum being "homophobic". And be VERY, VERY specific.

You are a DISGRACE Ad Lib.

jester repeatedly expressed homophobic sentiment on this forum, stating his opposition to equal marriage. I was referring to him. Not Yes supporters generally.

He is a homophobe. For the record, there have been other homophobes voting Yes on this forum, including wingsoverperthshire or whatever his last alias was.

jester repeatedly expressed homophobic sentiment on this forum, stating his opposition to equal marriage. I was referring to him. Not Yes supporters generally.

He is a homophobe. For the record, there have been other homophobes voting Yes on this forum, including wingsoverperthshire or whatever his last alias was.

I'm not going to stick up for anyone but some gays opposed equal marriage, I've no idea why but some did.

Does it matter, you either agree with the statement or you don't.

The answers might be somewhere in this link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/60553686/GAO-Fed-Investigation

The US Government support for Barclays was money lent, not shares bought.

It was Barclays themselves who chose to go to Qatar for 6 bns in capital injection- they could have gone to the UK government instead, but chose not to as they feared a reduction in bonuses greater scrutiny from the taxpayer of their operations as a result.

"The deal, at the height of the credit crisis, helped Barclays to avoid the need for government help which saw rivals RBS and Lloyds end up part-owned by the UK taxpayer."

Well, that's a start, but you went much further as regards Labour.

You equated their having selected Wiles as asign of their poor state talent wise, and pointed out that they have been forced to scrabe the bottom of the deepest barrel for candidates.

Perhaps you can in a similar vein address what having horrible bigots like Mason as MSPs says about the talent level in the SNP and what rocks they have had to search under to find candidates?

why would I?

I'm not a published newspaper nor (just like you) do i have to be impartial and favour both sides equally.

Unless I missed your shrill, focused condemnation of Labour's three bigots- your vague catch all above doesn't qualify.

do i have to be impartial and favour both sides equally.

Nope - as long as we are clear here that you are an agenda-driven poster who exercises shocking double standards, that's fine.

I'm not going to stick up for anyone but some gays opposed equal marriage, I've no idea why but some did.

was it not more a matter of being opposed to marriage as an instituion per se?

some activists identifying as "queer" rather than "gay" poltically disagree with the mainstream gay direction to make their lives "straight" with access to "straight" society.

mah, it seems complicated :lol:

Archived