Nazi slurs from Better Together

jester

why would I?

I'm not a published newspaper nor (just like you) do i have to be impartial and favour both sides equally.

Unless I missed your shrill, focused condemnation of Labour's three bigots- your vague catch all above doesn't qualify.

Well I'm glad we now have a consensus that you don't have to be scrupulously even-handed in the people and political arguments you criticise on a football forum. Perhaps you and others would now like to desist from the pathetic "Ad Lib confirmed Yes voter" patter every time I criticise the SNP, Scottish Government, Yes Scotland or Yes supporters. No? Didn't think so.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm glad we now have a consensus that you don't have to be scrupulously even-handed in the people and political arguments you criticise on a football forum. Perhaps you and others would now like to desist from the pathetic "Ad Lib confirmed Yes voter" patter every time I criticise the SNP, Scottish Government, Yes Scotland or Yes supporters. No? Didn't think so.

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

jester repeatedly expressed homophobic sentiment on this forum, stating his opposition to equal marriage. I was referring to him. Not Yes supporters generally.

He is a homophobe. For the record, there have been other homophobes voting Yes on this forum, including wingsoverperthshire or whatever his last alias was.

That doesn't give you free reign to assert, as you did, that the Yes voters on here are homophobes. I find that pretty offensive, and surprisingly, expected better from you.

That doesn't give you free reign to assert, as you did, that the Yes voters on here are homophobes. I find that pretty offensive, and surprisingly, expected better from you.

I didn't assert that.

I said:

"The homophobic disgrace of Pie and Bovril is now trying to tell us that Labour and/or Better Together have a policy of comparing the Yes movement with Nazis."

"The homophobic disgrace of Pie and Bovril" = jester

:huh:

yeah, that's exactly what happened.

The basic problem here is that you made it party political.

And linked Labour having a bigot election candidate to a general issue with the party and an indication of their dreadful position in finding anyone to put on a red rosette. forgetting of course that the SNP also have bigots in their ranks, and several of them, who are actually elected MSPs.

If I say John mason is a bigot and the snp have failed in their vetting by allowing him to be se lected can we close the thread?

I agree.

John Mason is a c**t.

The US Government support for Barclays was money lent, not shares bought.

It was Barclays themselves who chose to go to Qatar for 6 bns in capital injection- they could have gone to the UK government instead, but chose not to as they feared a reduction in bonuses greater scrutiny from the taxpayer of their operations as a result.

"The deal, at the height of the credit crisis, helped Barclays to avoid the need for government help which saw rivals RBS and Lloyds end up part-owned by the UK taxpayer."

Lent, bought, all just semantic shite from you as usual, if you need cash to get bye you've been bailed out, they didn't go to the UK government because they didn't have $ trillion sloshing around in reserve, I don't know what you're bumping on about Qatar, 6bn from them is like asking someone for a penny at the garage when talking about the figures Barclays needed to stay afloat.

Nothing about my attention span and everything about casual misogyny.

Nothing casual or misogynous about calling someone that happens to be female a stupid women when she uses a comparison to the Hitler Youth in the manner that she did.

I would suggest that if the culprit had been male he would have been called a stupid c**t instead.

The impressive list of psychopathic dictators that Alex Salmond has been compared to is, well, impressive.

Slobodan Milosevic (Dennis McShane, Labour MP)

Benito Mussolini (Lord Foulkes, Labour peer)

Adolf Hitler (Tom Harris, Labour MP)

Adolf Hitler (Anne Moffat, Labour MP)

Adolf Hitler (David Starkey, right wing historian)

Josef Stalin (Alan Cochrane, journalist)

Robert Mugabe (Lord Alistair Cormack, Tory peer)

Robert Mugabe (Jeremy Paxman)

Kim Jong Il (Lord Forsyth, Tory peer)

Kim Jong Il (Alistair Darling)

Caligula (John Mcloud, Journalist, The Times)

Nicolae Ceaucescu (Neil Collins, Journalist, The FT)

Genghis Khan (Kevin Mckenna, journalist)

Nero (Annabelle Goldie, Tory MSP)

And Anas Sarwar wasnt creative enough to think of an actual comparable figure, so he just called the SG a "one man dictatorship".

I must have missed the putsch.

https://m.imgur.com/zJaTVzS

Nothing about my attention span and everything about casual misogyny.

What was misogynistic about it? Is she beyond criticism because the happens to have a different chromosome arrangement from me?

Your desperation to try and tar me with that brush reveals more about your attitude towards women than mine.

The impressive list of maniacial dictators that Alex Salmond has been compared to is, well, impressive.

Slobodan Milosevic (Dennis McShane, Labour MP)

Benito Mussolin (Lord Foulkes, Labour peer)

Adolf Hitler (Tom Harris, Labour MP)

Adolf Hitler (Anne Moffat, Labour MP)

Adolf Hitler (David Starkey, right wing historian)

Josef Stalin (Alan Cochrane, journalist)

Robert Mugabe (LAlistairord Cormack, Tory peer)

Robert Mugabe (Jeremy Paxman)

Kim Jong Il (Lord Forsyth, Tory peer)

Kim Jong Il (Alistair Darling)

Caligula (John Mcloud, Journalist, The Times)

Nicolae Ceaucescu (Neil Collins, Journalist, The FT)

Genghis Khan (Kevin Mckenna, journalist)

Nero (Annabelle Goldie, Tory MSP)

And Anas Sarwar wasnt creative enough to think of an actual comparable figure, so he just called the SG a "one man dictatorship".

I must have missed the putsch.

https://m.imgur.com/zJaTVzS

You missed out the Fat Controller (© Thomas & Friends).

;)

What was misogynistic about it? Is she beyond criticism because the happens to have a different chromosome arrangement from me?

Your desperation to try and tar me with that brush reveals more about your attitude towards women than mine.

Some of the No supporters on here and "out there" are so desperate to cry misogyny, racist, nationalist or whatever buzzword they can find that they'll desperately shoehorn it into any attack on Yes supporters.

It's really quite painfully desperate stuff. Some amount of whataboutery going on from UKOKNOTHANKS.

Oh fking grow up, you do nothing but go around the forum chastising anyone voting no.

You broke my irony meter.

Oh dear Wizzers. I know you're a bit thick, but way to spectacularly miss the point I was making.

Speaking of needing to grow up, with Lee Miller signing for us are you going to have another go regarding his deceased wife?

People in glass houses, son.

Archived