Rob Roy Signing News / pre season / squad info

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic to see the Germans paying homage Rob Roy with their choice of away kit at the World Cup

Reminds me so much of the game against dunipace in their away brazil strip , we were also five up in that game at half time !

Best wishes to Jordan Brown at Rob Roy.

Just to correct the Evening Times from the other day, he wasn't loaned to St Roch's from Rob Roy last season - he was a free agent who we signed and registered last September.

Great to see Jordan back at the Roy, the boy is a class act who in my opinion can go on to be one of the best.

Hmm strange as just signed ex Shotts pollok keeper johnny Murdoch and a young guy we had a couple of years ago from St Roch. What's he like anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the information!

Any word on players leaving similar to last season where a few left from the original squad of 23-24 after pre season friendlies.

Also am i right in saying the rabs don't start the competitive football till next Wednesday where most start this coming Saturday.

As ever Mon the famous rabs! !

Thank you for the information!

Any word on players leaving similar to last season where a few left from the original squad of 23-24 after pre season friendlies.

Also am i right in saying the rabs don't start the competitive football till next Wednesday where most start this coming Saturday.

As ever Mon the famous rabs! !

Yeah Fraser Team and young guy Jamie Hamill from CBW have both left , I think a new trialist striker will be starting tommorrow night and we don't start till next wednesday at guys meadow v Rossvale. Play Cambuslang Rangers at Somerville park this saturday coming , 2.30 ko

Yeah Fraser Team and young guy Jamie Hamill from CBW have both left , I think a new trialist striker will be starting tommorrow night and we don't start till next wednesday at guys meadow v Rossvale. Play Cambuslang Rangers at Somerville park this saturday coming , 2.30 ko

Its SOMERVELL park if you don't mind.

:-)

where has Frazer went?

Not sure mate.

Tonights game typical friendly lots of changes and misplaced passes ! Thought the experienced guys who have came in for us looked decent , Finniegan , McMenamin , Murdoch . Still lots to work on for us though , still think we are finding our feet with new players /different formation and guys getting up to speed fitness wise , hopefully it comes together in time.

Cumnock looked decent tonight in spells some excellent players like Love , Semple , don't think they will win the big prizes but can't see them in the bottom two or three in the league.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello , finally found this thread !

Looking for some info on how the current squad is shaping up ? Am i right in saying Kilsyth this saturday then next ?

I really should go to the website 1st but this place is my first port of call for my junior information .

As ever Mon the famous Rabs !!

Archived