France v Germany

gullane

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story of the tournament, really.

Cue it being recognised as the most disciplined WC of all time with x number of red and y number of yellow cards - an all time low!*

*Except for when they didn't actually have red and yellow cards.

Feel for mertesacker, but he's presumably been dropped because of the pace of griezmann and valbuena. The ball over the top is going to lead to a goal for france, eventually the perfect ball will come its just had a bit too much on it.

Also got a free bet so couple griezmann and james anytime, also jumped on benzema anytime at halftime.

Feel for mertesacker, but he's presumably been dropped because of the pace of griezmann and valbuena. The ball over the top is going to lead to a goal for france, eventually the perfect ball will come its just had a bit too much on it.

Also got a free bet so couple griezmann and james anytime, also jumped on benzema anytime at halftime.

Maybe he is one of the boys with the flu

"He's gone down theatrically" then in another incident "He could've made more of that"

I would ask for consistency but then I realise it's Pearce and Lawrenson.

"He could have made more of that." Essentially praising the guy for not rolling around. Those two statements are entirely compatible.

That said, this referee is very inconsistent. Dodgy penalty coming up, I think.

He obviously felt he needed to take the booking there, but I don't think he necessarily had to there. I suppose with the amnesty on yellow cards coming, he could afford to.

Disagree. I think by the guy's reaction he knew he was taking one for the team, as it were.

I thought he was going to get off with it too.

Archived