*******The official Cardiff city Thread*******

I know most of you will not give a shit and many will dislike the club but Cardiff is my home town club and one i love dearly. The club is almost unrecognizable today to what i grew up with.

This Tan guy is the worst thing to happen to the club. He has turned them into a millionaires play thing. His little hobby and its just getting worse. This can happen to any club this day and age. Money is king

here is his latest project. An expansion and RED seats.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/ninian-stand-expansion-on-target-1697151.aspx

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know most of you will not give a shit and many will dislike the club but Cardiff is my home town club and one i love dearly. The club is almost unrecognizable today to what i grew up with.

This Tan guy is the worst thing to happen to the club. He has turned them into a millionaires play thing. His little hobby and its just getting worse. This can happen to any club this day and age. Money is king

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/ninian-stand-expansion-on-target-1697151.aspx

He's an erse.

I'm surprised they've kept the blue seats to begin with, would have thought they'd be done away with the rebranding

Happen to any club??

Suspect we're pretty safe!

But, yes he is an erse and if I were a bluebird I'd be beelin!

I was down at Cardiff for the Liverpool game back in March ... walking round the ground after and Vincent came out of a side door with a couple of security guards and started getting photos taken with the fans. He didn't get any stick at all which surprised me as thought he'd get lynched.

you have no right to laugh at any club. Your club truly are at the very bottom of the pile.

Come back to me when we've changed the colour of our strips on the orders of a megalomaniac owner.

Cardiff City :lol:

you have no right to laugh at any club. Your club truly are at the very bottom of the pile.

Actually, you'll find that there are a number of clubs beneath Ayr United in the Scottish game at the moment.

A laughing is South Wales :lol:

Having been to a couple of South Wales derbies, the hatred between the 2 sets of fans still surprises me. Cardiff city centre after one of those games is like something out of 28 Days Later or World War Z, except they all fight with each other as the Swansea fans are bussed straight from the stadium back to their own shitehole as soon as the police can get them out.

• 2 months later...

Archived