*******The official Cardiff city Thread*******

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had a problem with Cardiff. I remember a few seasons back before Tab came in, they looked like they'd make promotion for sure at some point. Wanted to see a Welsh team in the PL and at that point you'd have only expected Cardiff to do it.

Then, Swansea just came out of nowhere and showed you lot how to do it. A well run club who play good football with some exciting players.

When Cardiff finally did come up, I couldn't be arsed with them as they were just like another QPR.

It's hard to feel sorry for any club that spread their arse cheeks so easily for a shot at the EPL.

Tan will eventually get bored and leave. Cardiff will then have to present their soiled butthole to the next foreigner that has money to burn.

Tan has told them to stop protesting, won't make any difference the red is staying.

Apparently he had an agreement if he invested more than £100M he was allowed to change the colour and the badge.

• 2 weeks later...

Until the season ticket money's in ;)

Think most are expecting Tan to punt what he can and sell up ASAP. There was talk of him shifting his interest to the US and concentrating on football there. Not sure how that would affect the other teams he owns.

Tell you what I don't give a f**k about?

The colour Cardiff City play their home games in. At least the faux outrage from the wider football community will be at an end - they might have at least waited until Mark Lawrenson committed self-immolation...

Tell you what I don't give a f**k about?

The colour Cardiff City play their home games in. At least the faux outrage from the wider football community will be at an end - they might have at least waited until Mark Lawrenson committed self-immolation...

Nobody was asking you to give a f**k tbh

Nobody was asking you to give a f**k tbh

Obviously I'm not suggesting that. My point was more related to the ridiculous amount of media this non-issue has generated since it arose.

But let's not fall out, Cardiff City are back in blue and all is right with the world.

Archived