Holland v costa rica

kevthedee

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do I start?

It obviously is.

I could understand if Argentina had been eliminated, then you could shout for another team, so why bother choosing them as your option if you can't be arsed seeing it through?

So he's not allowed to support anyone tonight? Or maybe think that Argentina would have a better chance of beating Costa Rica than Holland?

ETA Shit. I snooze I lose. ;)

Where do I start?

It obviously is.

I could understand if Argentina had been eliminated, then you could shout for another team, so why bother choosing them as your option if you can't be arsed seeing it through?

i didn't apply for a passport when i nonchalantly clicked who i'll be supporting at the WC ffs!

"can't be arsed seeing it through"! LOL

The Dutch bench looks like an interview panel, all sitting there suited and booted with their notes.

Last thing they said to the team before they went out was "Is there anything you would like to ask us?"

Erm, isn't it better for Argentina to play CR in the semi as opposed to Holland? In any World Cup imaginable?

So he's not allowed to support anyone tonight? Or maybe think that Argentina would have a better chance of beating Costa Rica than Holland?

ETA Shit. I snooze I lose. ;)

Seems that Christophe has been jumped on for a fairly trivial reason here.

i didn't apply for a passport when i nonchalantly clicked who i'll be supporting at the WC ffs!

"can't be arsed seeing it through"! LOL

Apologies, especially to Christophe, I was being too narrow in my assumption.

An all orange strip is a bit too much IMO.

The abandonment of so many classic kit colour combos has been really depressing this WC.

Spain in all red, Germany and England in all white, Dutch in all orange, Argentina in white shorts, Brazil in white shorts....get ti f**k!

It took 18 minutes but ESPN's English commentator just reminded us that Costa Rica have only won 3 games before this World Cup. And he told us who they were in a tone that dripped "So nobody really. "

The abandonment of so many classic kit colour combos has been really depressing this WC.

Spain in all red, Germany and England in all white, Dutch in all orange, Argentina in white shorts, Brazil in white shorts....get ti f**k!

Fifa have apparently introduced some ridiculous laws regarding top/shorts combinations.

Archived