Nando's...why the hate?

See many, many post's where people slate Nando's. I understand it's not Haute Cuisine but i'm gonna come right and say it...

I like Nando's, love the chicken wings and hot sauce.

Anyone else?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it a lot but think there is a lack of variety. On friday night we were up near grass market and i was forced to eat Italian - seriously you can't move for Italian restaurants up there and i hate Italian

Romeo, on 06 Jul 2014 - 13:47, said:

It's not expensive, if you class 8 quid for a meal expensive you must be eating out of bins most of the time.

£8 for a couple of strips of chicken compared to say £12-15 for a succulent steak with sides in pretty much every restaurant going.

Too expensive for what it is, and it's basically just glorified fast food. They don't even take your order at the table! It's tasty, but it is too expensive and it's not worth it.

Anyone who has ever been in a Nandos is clearly an inbred mouth breather and they should be flogged in the local town square as a warning to other council scheme trash that their days are numbered. Its a "restaurant" for people who shop in Primark and Morrisons.

Romeo, on 06 Jul 2014 - 13:56, said:

this is clearly not the case, where you raped in a Nando's or something?

Nando's is pish and the people who 'dine' at Nando's tend to be wallopers.

I love Nando's - always have done.

It's become a 'thing' now though so everyone has to have an opinion on it. That opinion often comes from what other people's opinions are, as opposed to just going there, enjoying it, and shutting the f**k up!

I love Nando's - always have done.

Yip, Mouth breathers to a man. I take it you tie up your Doberman outside when you go in.

Of course it's not, no one is pretending it's the pinnacle of fine dinning.

Its not even the pinnacle of cheap shite chicken smothered in sauce to disguise the fact that the chicken is so full of water that its got no taste dining

Archived