Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

He's got Brady, Blount, Edelman, Gronk & the D/ST.

That's mental...but proving to be a sound tactic.

Can't think of any other team in the league right now I'd even consider starting the QB, RB, WR & TE

Maybe Dallas if their #1 QB & WR were healthy?

I've just been caught out in 2 leagues with Dion Lewis being inactive. Forgot it was a 5pm kick off this week.

Also went to the pub to lament saints couldn't beat that fucking shite rangers team. That probably didn't help either

Yet again someone has chosen the week they're against me to tee off, cheers Miami. Likely to end up 2nd highest scorer in the league and gubbed by 60 points.

f**k this league's scheduling.

edit: just noticed someone is probably going to win a game with 74 points and I'm going to lose with 146. Head is exploding all over the shop.

Edited by Fuctifano

I lost with 181 one week, my schedulings been a nightmare too.

This week I should be in with a great shout of winning the way it's gone, but I've got Eli Manning in for Rodgers on his bye week, and Eli's scoring very, very low so far.

I lost with 181 one week, my schedulings been a nightmare too.

This week I should be in with a great shout of winning the way it's gone, but I've got Eli Manning in for Rodgers on his bye week, and Eli's scoring very, very low so far.

Aye, Eli is ruining an otherwise decent showing from my team.

Up by 25 or so but I'm not gonna have a chance to survive the late/Monday games unless Eli throws at least 1 lengthy TD

I've all but tied up a win in the Premier League to go 4-3, and will draw level with Sloop John B if he doesn't overturn his deficit.

All I really want to know is, when is the earliest I can secure my survival in the league??

Not sure but I'd have said looking at last year's standings 6 wins would be enough. Mr Brightside assuming he loses would be at best 7-6 until the end of the season so I'd guess you'd need to win a couple and brightside to lose a couple in that case. Entirely guesswork though and someone in the know will clarify.

A second Woodhead TD and a reasonable turnout from the Panthers D has put me in the driving seat. 18.45 ahead, with Larry Fitzgerald to go for them - he's hasn't picked up a score high enough to turn that deficit around since Week 3, so hopefully it's more of the same. It would put me in a playoff position for the first time this season.

Yet again someone has chosen the week they're against me to tee off, cheers Miami. Likely to end up 2nd highest scorer in the league and gubbed by 60 points.

f**k this league's scheduling.

edit: just noticed someone is probably going to win a game with 74 points and I'm going to lose with 146. Head is exploding all over the shop.

Poor Fucti, done at 147 and the oppositions on 181 with 2 players still to go (QB & K). This is on track to be the highest score of the season.

Meanwhile someone else has won their matchup on 104.