Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

34.3 down chasing 142.75 with Forsett, Steve Smith Sr and the Cardinals D to go. Would be gutting to lose seeing with a solid performance so far this week, Paul Marnie must be feeling the same :lol:

Yeh, a lot of good scores this week though so even if you win I won't be too gutted...ok that's a lie, but the extra "Points For" will be a minor comfort.

The Giants D's good showing has partially made up for Eli's woeful show, those two kind of cannibalised each other I guess.

Ah well, the playoff hunt is still on and more importantly, the quest to not get relegated :lol:

Yeh, a lot of good scores this week though so even if you win I won't be too gutted...ok that's a lie, but the extra "Points For" will be a minor comfort.

The Giants D's good showing has partially made up for Eli's woeful show, those two kind of cannibalised each other I guess.

Ah well, the playoff hunt is still on and more importantly, the quest to not get relegated :lol:

Not playing Diggs, TY Hilton going mental in garbage time and Danny Woodhead vulturing a touchdown off Brandon Oliver is hard to take.

It would be the first loss that I didn't deserve to lose this season so that's something.

Not playing Diggs, TY Hilton going mental in garbage time and Danny Woodhead vulturing a touchdown off Brandon Oliver is hard to take.

It would be the first loss that I didn't deserve to lose this season so that's something.

Look on the bright side; you're still in the driving seat...and Theo Riddick had a TD pass slip through his hands with 2 mins to go :lol:

Welcome home to my team Brandon McManus, I'm sorry I cut you but I'm so pleased you're back :)

Damn you Joe Flacco.

Instead of finding a man in the dying seconds and making it at least 24-26, you go and throw an INT.

Instead of Cards DST scoring 7.9, you poop your pants, let them stay at 18 scored against AND give them a nice wee INT bonus...7.5 swing in fantasy points.

I lost by 5.85.

In summation...damn you Joe Flacco

Edited by Paul Marnie

Harsh.

Just spotted that in beating Jimmy by 13 points, I had my optimum score. He was short of his by 57 after leaving Marshawn Lynch, Chris Johnson & Mike Evans all on the bench... all of whom had TD's and good yardage. His starting WR's (& Flex WR) and one of his RB's didn't get any TDs - a bit of luck for me!

Stewbo, just to check but I see that only the top 3 get promoted from the two Division 2's. I'm assuming it isn't just based on the regular season and that the playoffs can still affect that - i.e. If 4th placed in the regular season wins their playoff game, they're suddenly in the top 2 then?

Contemplating dropping an established player who's been having below average performances week-in, week-out for a rookie who's looking promising. This may be a foolish move, but he's done nothing for me so far.

Edit: Is DeSean Jackson ever going to play? He's been "questionable" for weeks. Bye week this week, but I'm getting seriously close to cutting him.

Also, Eddie Lacy is essentially my RB4 now, Yeldon, Woodhead and Gore have all outperformed him so far. What a waste of #1.2 pick.

Open to offers for both Lacy & Jackson.

Edited by Spain

Damn you Joe Flacco.

Instead of finding a man in the dying seconds and making it at least 24-26, you go and throw an INT.

Instead of Cards DST scoring 7.9, you poop your pants, let them stay at 18 scored against AND give them a nice wee INT bonus...7.5 swing in fantasy points.

I lost by 5.85.

In summation...damn you Joe Flacco

In a twist of fate, Joe Flacco getting sacked a couple of times costing me in my other game where playing EJ Manuel would have won me the game.

Despite starting Peyton Manning most weeks we're 5-2 and on my best ever start in any fantasy league.

cGhu6pP.png?1