Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

No relegation from our division.

Still can't quite believe that Rogers stat line. That is a ferocious Broncos D!

I thought there was relegation based on there being a div 3 next season? Obviously don't want to finish bottom anyway, if I can get to 6-8 that might be enough.

I think Division 3 will only be for newbies. 3 get promoted from Div 2A, 3 from Div 2B, both Divisions get merged and 4 come down from Div 1 to join it, making it 14 team. I think anyway.

Rather ironically, the owners of Brees and Eli are playing each other in the Premier League.

That must be a bit of a gutter.

I saw Eli had 6 TDs before checking that match up and then seeing Brees had scored 7 :lol:

Will be annoying for me or D4L to lose this one...glorious failure for one of us :(

I saw Eli had 6 TDs before checking that match up and then seeing Brees had scored 7 :lol:

Will be annoying for me or D4L to lose this one...glorious failure for one of us :(

At least you didn't pick him off the waivers then cut him when Maclin become available!!

Eli got me 51 or something, glad I chose him over big ben today! Kick in the stones with Bell, Forte and Ladarius Green though :( I'm 62 ahead with Sanders or Cobb to play for me and the Seahawks, Hauschka and Cam for him...

ETA : see bold

This week has been an absolute pumping.

Counting on big Cam getting on 60+ points...

Maybe not. Rodgers doing nothing has killed me. 39 behind with Gore & the Panthers D/ST to go. I'd need Luck to have a nightmare and just keep running Gore. Not going to happen for me I'm afraid - I'll move to 4-4.

Yeah, my bad. It was Calvin Johnson who claimed him then cut him. So we would have had Eli up against Brees in our league too. Good week for you though, beating the league leader - no chance he's turning that back round on you.

All plays into Stu's hands too as it puts him back level at the top.

Wouldn't trust Luck not to throw at least one pick six tonight. By no means over IMO.

Looks like I've sorted my TE problems anyway :P

TY needed 0.9 points for me with most of the 4th left...in the 18 or so completions Luck threw in the rest of the 4th & OT not a single one went to Hilton & for some reason Quan Bray, who was only activated to roster this week, started returning the punts.

Defeated by 0.9...that hurts a lot.

Mon the stat corrections!!! :lol:

Edited by Paul Marnie

Defeat, by 6.5 moving to 4-4 :(

Does that mean I still lead the series though, seeing as I won the first by 20, if my some miracle I catch up in the league?

Unlucky.

Clean sweep for division 2B and Alcantras making moves after winning his 3rd on the bounce.