Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I have entered a league for Highland football fans.  No idea what I was doing pre-Draft, think I may have f*cked it :lol:  Bolded my starters.

QB - Jameis Winston / Carson Palmer

RB - Mike Gillislee / Isiah Crowell / Danny Woodhead / Duke Johnson

WR - Tyreek Hill / Stefon Diggs / Marvin Jones / Alshon Jeffrey / Robert Woods

TE - Eric Ebron

Kicker - Adam Viniteri

DEF - Broncos

Thats not bad at all! Think I might start Alshon over Marvin right enough, but overall thats decent

I have entered a league for Highland football fans.  No idea what I was doing pre-Draft, think I may have f*cked it :lol:  Bolded my starters.
TE - Eric Ebron
Kicker - Adam Viniteri
DEF - Broncos

A decent day to have drafted Gillislee.

59 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

My first round pick in my league was Beckham, do people think he'll play tonight? Not sure whether to gamble on him starting or put Allen Robinson in his place. Also have Rawls as an option too.

Apparently Rawls is healthy so I might be okay playing him. Not touching Beckham where I have him though. I'd say Robinson is about an equal gamble

The only league I've got him in I've stuck with him for now, but it's a dynasty where I've picked up a lot of injuries and the league isn't that deep so I'd have to promote Shepherd from my Flex and play Rawls (who's also questionable), Deandre Washington, or a rookie. Will need to keep an eye on it till last minute.

Edited by Spain

On 06/09/2017 at 21:41, ICTChris said:

TE - Eric Ebron

Kicker - Adam Viniteri

DEF - Broncos

Well, my cobbled together team won our first game, with the highest score of anyone in our league.  I had to though, just squeaked in at the end, thanks for Stefon Diggs last night.

I'm going to try and swap Viniteri for the Rams kicker and I've put in to replace Woodhead with Kenny Golladay.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Well, my cobbled together team won our first game, with the highest score of anyone in our league.  I had to though, just squeaked in at the end, thanks for Stefon Diggs last night.

I'm going to try and swap Viniteri for the Rams kicker and I've put in to replace Woodhead with Kenny Golladay.

get a backup bid in for Tarek Cohen in case one of the others snipe KG

I had a ridiculously poor week in all 3 leagues I'm in but somehow managed to come away 2-1. My DFS was pretty poor this week too, although I made a profit on last nights games to offset some of the Sunday losses.

My shockingly low winning score in this league puts me as the only winning team not in a playoff spot...

Going to go with the following for this weeks game

QB - Jameis Winston / Carson Palmer

RB - Mike Gillislee / Isiah Crowell / Kyle Juszczyk (cut - Danny Woodhead) / Duke Johnson

WR - Tyreek Hill / Stefon Diggs / Marvin Jones / Alshon Jeffrey / Robert Woods

TE - Eric Ebron / Cody Fleener

Kicker - Greg Zuerlin (cut - Adam Viniteri)

DEF - Broncos

Surprised there is so much love for Buck Allen on the waiver wire across the leagues today. He's been threatening for a few seasons and never really lived up to it.

(this is not sour grapes because I cut him in two dynasty leagues I'm in pre season)

On 13/09/2017 at 17:48, Silvio said:

Surprised there is so much love for Buck Allen on the waiver wire across the leagues today. He's been threatening for a few seasons and never really lived up to it.

(this is not sour grapes because I cut him in two dynasty leagues I'm in pre season)

He's really not very good, but volume can be king. I noticed the Ravens promoted Langford from their practice squad just after I cut him from my Dynasty team ^_^