Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

On 24/07/2018 at 12:35, Stewbo said:

Current list of folks not signed up;

DensParkNo1, Stevie Les, Wellfan, SLJ, Dee4Life, Silvio, Bishy Ton, SuperCaley, AUFC Andy, Mr Brightside (or the poster formerly known as), SloopJohnB, AlbertLegend, Kevchenko, Super A, BigMougie, Doonhamer, Eoin and Reluctant Hero

Someone did drop me a nice email to say they wouldnt be returning (which i do appreciate), but I dont recall who so havent taken off the list yet :lol: 

I’ll give signups another couple of weeks, want to get draft started by preseason (its a big draft so it may well take the full time). We’ll start and scale the league down to however many we get by August 6th (thank god thats easier to do in this format)

gimme a shout if you have any questions or still have bother signing up :)

When i log into Fleaflickers its got me signed up to the leagues? Do i need to sign up somewhere else? 

10 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

When i log into Fleaflickers its got me signed up to the leagues? Do i need to sign up somewhere else? 

Yep, not on FleaFlicker anymore, was too much offseason maintenance. Going forward this will take so much hassle out of things and mean I can actually keep running the league :)

link here: http://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/31264#0

Any new signups if you can send me an email at stewscott24@hotmail.co.uk I’ll get an invite out to you as soon as i can :)

On 27/07/2018 at 23:35, Stewbo said:

Yep, not on FleaFlicker anymore, was too much offseason maintenance. Going forward this will take so much hassle out of things and mean I can actually keep running the league :)

link here: http://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/31264#0

Any new signups if you can send me an email at stewscott24@hotmail.co.uk I’ll get an invite out to you as soon as i can :)

Remind me mate , what are the rule changes this year? Can the same player be on multiple teams?

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Remind me mate , what are the rule changes this year? Can the same player be on multiple teams?

Yeah - essentially multiple leagues in 1 table. Will depend how many signups we get but looking like 3 or 4 copies of each player.

Some scoring and lineup tweaks as well

and you play every team each week so its going to be a bit tighter than usual

think thats all the main ones

19 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Yeah - essentially multiple leagues in 1 table. Will depend how many signups we get but looking like 3 or 4 copies of each player.

Some scoring and lineup tweaks as well

and you play every team each week so its going to be a bit tighter than usual

think thats all the main ones

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go. Will sign up later.

48 minutes ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

Okay, that's me signed up. Don't you have to pay a small fee to use MFL? When do we do that?

Its fine ive covered it for this season. If it goes over well I’ll do a whip round for it next year

On 02/08/2018 at 09:55, Silvio said:

On second thoughts I'm going to give this a miss this year.

If you get an odd number or need one more sign up nearer the time just PM me and I'll step in. 

No worries man, thanks for letting me know :)

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

When you thinking of drafting Stewbo, after pre season and get the ACLs out the way?

I’ll start the draft on the 6th (this coming monday), so last chance for any other signups

looking like we’ll have 3 copies of each player with current numbers (barring a late surge of signups over the weekend). So essentially3 11 team leagues mushed together

Recommend taking a look at scoring and lineups before drafting :)

I’ll start the draft on the 6th (this coming monday), so last chance for any other signups
looking like we’ll have 3 copies of each player with current numbers (barring a late surge of signups over the weekend). So essentially3 11 team leagues mushed together
Recommend taking a look at scoring and lineups before drafting [emoji4]

So is it like a 1-33 snake draft but the first 3 picks can take the same player?