Keenan Allen

Riley Cooper

Jerricho Cotchery

Charles Clay

Antonio Gates

Nick Folk

New England Patriots

Indianapolis Colts

Not great but I'll accept it after the pain that was that draft last night.

It is if, like me, you own Cody Latimer in just about every league you play in ;)

Just picked him up for Dunbar, not bad player to have as a WR5. If he plays well hopefully him or Reggie Wayne can push for the starters job or be a useful piece in a trade.

Doubt they'll trust the rookie too much. Caldwell is the guy to have.

Caldwell is a possibility but he hasn't really done anything to take the plunge. I think there is more potential with Latimer (Talk of him the being the WR2 with Sanders in the slot) and with the WRs I've already got (Green, Andre Johnson, Wright, Wayne) it's not really a massive gamble.

No way, it must be Latimer. It'd be a different story if it were Demaryius missing time, but when it's one of the 3 #2 targets what's the point in 'playing it safe' with Caldwell? If Latimer comes in and does well you look like a genius, if he comes in and struggles theres another 3 guys already on the field who will be amazing and nobody will care that he played badly. Theres no downside.

The team is built on a crazy Peyton style understanding of the playbook. As a rookie we can't afford to miss any assignments for pick plays etc. Also any audibles that he needs to know. I just see Peyton having complete faith in Tamme and Tamme having the full understanding of the playbook. Since Fox took over as coach the only rookie I can remember starting on Day 1 has been Von Miller in 2011.

So...who had Rogers and Lacy this week then? :P Actually feel quite bad for Lacy owners, he played really well, as did James Starks, they just couldnt get in to the red zone to get them a chance at a TD :(