Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Looks like I'm in the position of scoring the 2nd highest amount of points in the league of the weekend, but losing as I'm playing the highest scoring team- all part of the game though. Still got Peterson to play but he needs to score 3 TDs and go for 120 yds, not impossible but unlikely.

Yep.

How does the waivers work in this, the other league I played in the team with the worst record got priority if two folk went for the same player, on this one it's a bid as far as I can see- is the $200 your budget for the season?

Yep.

How does the waivers work in this, the other league I played in the team with the worst record got priority if two folk went for the same player, on this one it's a bid as far as I can see- is the $200 your budget for the season?

Correct, $200 is your season budget. Its a blind bid auction, highest bid wins, if equal bids are highest then worst record gets the player. Waivers are processed on Wednesday mornings

Couple of things- it is possible for Stewbo to update the OP with links to all the divisions, would be nice to keep an eye on the ones I'm not involved in.

Second- can you make a bid of $0 or is $1 the minimum? Thinking of when I'm streaming DSTs later in the season.

I overpaid for Moncreiff I reckon but with my injuries I needed some reinforcements

I had $31 (the sneaky extra $ :lol:), I would have gone $66 if I'd seen we had a $200 FAAB, but I have TY so just wanted the plug-in.

He'll have value once TY comes back 100% but not sure how much