Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Colts (and to a lesser extent Jets) still to play leaves a few interesting ties in our league, plenty still alive:

Game 1: Gore plus a 10.3 advantage up against Vinatieri to try and win me my first game tonight. I'm hopeful. Gore didn't pick up much last week, but 10 or more should see me through even if Vinatieri has a big game.

He got me 0 last week so you probably have this week in the bag :lol:

Just to make everybody aware that I'll be drafting in a replacement for Kaos' Port Pirates from tomorrow onwards. Kaos has been sent multiple messages to remind him to update his team so a caretaker owner will be brought in until end of season.

Opening post is in the process of being updated too, check it for what features will be implemented and leave me notes for anything else you guys want to see

You should just retire mate. No shame in it.

I'm putting it down to some freak occurrence, after all the Jets beat the Colts & the Dolphins lost to the Jags, so something is very wrong in the NFL this week.

Normal service resumed next week...I hope :(

Telling that my auto drafted team is performing better than any of those I drafted myself. Somehow have managed to go 2-0 - I feel like the jets though, matter of time before I implode

That was an unprovoked shot at the Super Bowl bound Jets. UNPROVOKED!