Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

I think that probably goes both ways. I've noticed quite often when the topic of independence is brought up people often claim to be undecided, but as the discussion goes on it becomes clear they are supportive of one side or the other. I think people worry about admitting the way they wish to vote until they are sure they won't be the only person with that view in the group.

Out of interest, out those folk who you refer to, would you say that the quieter ones tend to support independence or BT more (or just roughly the same)?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a wonderful bit of subjection. It's lies of course, but I would love to "see your workings" in regard to how you reached this conclusion.

On one hand we have those who support violence, bigotry and sectarianism, while on the other you have me saying that those who campaigned against independence shouldn't reap the rewards that independence brings. That's not bigotry, but don't let your delicate grasp of etymology stop you from justifying your statement. To coin Frank'n'Furter, I am shivering with antici.. ..pation

And I thought Confusedalot.com was the most stupid person on here. You wont be seeing my workings or anything else Madam. You're shivering with something alright, but a good horse doctor will put that right for you.

Don't attempt to put a gloss on your xenophobia and hatred of No voters as we must seem strange to you. If we are "run out of town " as you so stupidly put it then we must go somewhere else other than the town, in this case Scotland..You don't have to be violent to be a bigot, but you do have to hate and you views do seem somewhat narrow minded with regard to No voters witch, sorry a Freudian slip there, which would fit in with being sectarian and therefore bigoted.

And I thought Confusedalot.com was the most stupid person on here. You wont be seeing my workings or anything else Madam. You're shivering with something alright, but a good horse doctor will put that right for you.

Don't attempt to put a gloss on your xenophobia and hatred of No voters as we must seem strange to you. If we are "run out of town " as you so stupidly put it then we must go somewhere else other than the town, in this case Scotland..You don't have to be violent to be a bigot, but you do have to hate and you views do seem somewhat narrow minded with regard to No voters witch, sorry a Freudian slip there, which would fit in with being sectarian and therefore bigoted.

We must execute those who don't agree. All of them. Even children.

What a bizarre little twerp you truly are.

Out of interest, out those folk who you refer to, would you say that the quieter ones tend to support independence or BT more (or just roughly the same)?

Probably 'no' more. I've found Yes voters to be more open and keen to talk about the way they vote. Generally noticed it's Yes voters who bring the topic up in conversation in the first place as well.

Well butter my crumpets if this isn't the rantings of a lunatic. I presume you are a No voter, your debating oeuvre has all the hallmarks.

Well butter my crumpets if this isn't the rantings of a lunatic. I presume you are a No voter, your debating oeuvre has all the hallmarks.

come on there are "rockets" on both sides of the argument, that cannot be denied :blink:

We must execute those who don't agree. All of them. Even children.

Exterminate! Exterminate!

Then the great leaded, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men,bacame furious, and he sent obsessive anoraks and killed all the male No voters who lived in the back of beyond and then a bit who had stated twice or more that they would vote No. Then the great leader said that everybody's jobs would be in Jeopardy. And Low they pleaded where is Jeopardy.

Then the great leaded, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men,bacame furious, and he sent obsessive anoraks and killed all the male No voters who lived in the back of beyond and then a bit who had stated twice or more that they would vote No. Then the great leader said that everybody's jobs would be in Jeopardy. And Low they pleaded where is Jeopardy.

PB, i think it's time you killed off a couple of your personalities.

captcha.gif

come on there are "rockets" on both sides of the argument, that cannot be denied :blink:

To be fair I was pointing out that the reply was an utter mess, made very little sense, scanned badly, contradictory, was written using poor grammar and bad punctuation demonstrating that the poster isn't quite "the full shilling". From there is was a simple jump to the assumption that this person is a No voter - as we all know that No voters are just scared stupid sheep who will bend over for the Westminster cock at any opportunity. "Scothmist" just loves the Westminster cock.

It's becoming mightily clear that the biggest idiots are by far and away on the No side.

And Low

:lol:

To be fair I was pointing out that the reply was an utter mess, made very little sense, scanned badly, contradictory, was written using poor grammar and bad punctuation demonstrating that the poster isn't quite "the full shilling". From there is was a simple jump to the assumption that this person is a No voter - as we all know that No voters are just scared stupid sheep who will bend over for the Westminster cock at any opportunity. "Scothmist" just loves the Westminster cock.

gotcha. Right in the f*d. You were not pointing anything out except your own stupidity. Stop making it up hoping nobody has read the previous posts.

Archived