What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why would a Yes vote be turning your back on England? This is a vote for Scotland.

He does not understand ( rangers suporter remember ) that this is about the country you live in, not the country you dont live in.

Yet I will bet he would have absolutley no qualms about Rangers abandoning Scottish football to play in the EPL.

A Yes vote is turning one's back on the United Kingdom, England included.

When are you going to give us the " how dare you even think it, after all we have done for you? You would be nothing if it weren't for us " speach?

C'mon. Its the weekend and we know you want to.

So is it safe to say your reason for voting is first and foremost for your job?

Absolutely not.

The point I was making was that the profession will be as undermined by clowns under independence as it is by the clowns we have now (and have had in the past).

blaven I'm a rangers supporter.

pundit you're making your vote sound like a sentimental decision. there are plenty of English yes voters. are you saying they're being unpatriotic? there are many non Scots who feel that Westminster isn't working for them and the best option for them is an independent Scotland.

pundit you're making your vote sound like a sentimental decision. there are plenty of English yes voters. are you saying they're being unpatriotic? there are many non Scots who feel that Westminster isn't working for them and the best option for them is an independent Scotland.

If any English voter opts for a Yes vote, that's their decision and I will respect that. For me personally, I just can't do it. Even if I wanted to, which I don't. And even if a Yes vote made economical sense, which it doesn't. If I was a neutral I'd still vote No.

blaven I'm a rangers supporter.

I know Boab. We all have our burdens to bear. Still, you live in a lovely part o the world. :lol:

If any English voter opts for a Yes vote, that's their decision and I will respect that. For me personally, I just can't do it. Even if I wanted to, which I don't. And even if a Yes vote made economical sense, which it doesn't. If I was a neutral I'd still vote No.

Still cant figure out wether its being English or a Rangers supporter that makes your judgement clouded that way?

Still cant figure out wether its being English or a Rangers supporter that makes your judgement clouded that way?

I think it's just a case of being a fanny.

Great reasoning there, champ.

Archived