What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

But they are well ahead in the polls and odds on to get the win.

Which is why Yes campaigners are stealing the tactics they criticised previously.

Ironic, isn't it?. :)

I'm not seeing any negativity mate, only positives for voting Yes. Where are your reasons for voting No? I've posted my reasons for a Yes vote, as have others on here, without any counter argument. Do you have one?

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they are well ahead in the polls and odds on to get the win.

Which is why Yes campaigners are stealing the tactics they criticised previously.

Ironic, isn't it?. :)

The envy is fair pishing oot o ye the night.

YES can use both tactics, positive reasons to vote YES and the negative reasons to vote NO.

No can only be negative.

Where are your reasons for voting No? I've posted my reasons for a Yes vote, as have others on here, without any counter argument. Do you have one?

I've given many reasons as to why I'm voting to keep Scotland part of the United Kingdom.

People rarely argue with them, so they must be good reasons. :)

Everyone in your work is a yes voter?

I work in a small office with 3 other people. They're all Yes voters. There will be No voters in other parts of my work.

The UK economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the Western world. Exceeding expectations, in fact.

The United Kingdom is obviously working. Far from the negative scaremongering the Yes supporters claim it to be. :)

Keep telling yourself that, chummy.

There has been a lot more scaremongering from some Yes folk recently - almost (but not quite) as bad as BT's campaign shite.

A sign that they think they are losing?

This is your new line of attack isn't it? Is it working, do you think?

The Yes supporters' negative fearmongering proves they believe Better Together got their tactics correct and are going to win the referendum.

Irony overload.

I've given many reasons as to why I'm voting to keep Scotland part of the United Kingdom.

People rarely argue with them, so they must be good reasons. :)

Really? Let's hear them, then.

I work in a small office with 3 other people. They're all Yes voters. There will be No voters in other parts of my work.

Keep telling yourself that, chummy.

This is your new line of attack isn't it? Is it working, do you think?

Irony overload.

Really? Let's hear them, then.

New line of attack? No.

Just seems to me that what was generally a positive approach from Yes folk has gone negative.

The descriptions of Scotland as some third world country.

The "blame Westminster for everything" attitude.

The "we'll only get the Tories or UKIP" argument.

The "they'll remove/reduce Barnett" argument.

I could go on - most of these sorts of points are exaggerations, downright lies or pure fantasised speculation.

Don't get me wrong - I still think BT are worse in terms of the negative campaigning - just look at the nonsense over organ transplants. However, if another side starts to resort to the same tactic one has to question why? Deep down you know the vote is lost.

Don't get me wrong - I still think BT are worse in terms of the negative campaigning - just look at the nonsense over organ transplants. However, if another side starts to resort to the same tactic one has to question why? Deep down you know the vote is lost.

Not in the slightest. I don't see it as lost one little bit.

We are, however, getting to crunch time. Time for people to wake up and smell the nescafe. People need to realise what's actually at stake here.

As you have correctly said, BT have used fear throughout their whole campaign. Have they known the vote is lost for the past 6 months?

Come on, you're smarter than that.

You're surely at the wind up here? If negativity was a measure of failure then the No camp might as well not turn up in September. I've never seen a more negative campaign in my life than the BT campaign.

this is true, but YesScotland have now joined in this there is only mostly negativety from both camps

this is true, but YesScotland have now joined in this there is only mostly negativety from both camps

Where is all this negativity from YES, I've hardly heard a peep from YES for weeks, or do you just mean on here.

Ecto must be sucumming to the new tactics.

Give him hope. Naw.

Give him fear. Aye.

No voters want fear.

Yes voters want hope.

That will by why YES voters call NO voters shitebags then?

It's the latest tactic from the No voters. Ecto and DeetillEHDeh have latched on to it.

It's as transparent as a pair of incontinence pants...... so I'm told.

New line of attack? No.

Just seems to me that what was generally a positive approach from Yes folk has gone negative.

The descriptions of Scotland as some third world country.

Who from the Yes camp has said this?

The "blame Westminster for everything" attitude.

Well we are getting shafted continually by Westminster. Your point?

The "we'll only get the Tories or UKIP" argument.

It's either Tory or Labour, which is the same as Tory. Next.

The "they'll remove/reduce Barnett" argument.

And you haven't seen evidence to suggest this is a possibility?

That's nonsense. Total nonsense. Do you and the other naysayers like the Pundit think that if you keep saying "the vote is lost" we're just going to say "duuuuuuh okay we believe you" then give up and vote No?

Do you and the other naysayers like the Pundit think that if you keep saying "the vote is lost" we're just going to say "duuuuuuh okay we believe you" then give up and vote No?

I don't. But if Yes supporters don't bother voting because they think it's pointless, that'll do! :)

That said, the No vote is inevitable so I don't really care if Yes supporters vote or not.

the pundits' "reasons". This is no joke by the way. He is from England.

That is the fundamental reason, yes. I have many, but refusing to turn my back on my country is my main reason.

Obviously.

I don't. But if Yes supporters don't bother voting because they think it's pointless, that'll do! :)

That said, the No vote is inevitable so I don't really care if Yes supporters vote or not.

Seems like a case of you hope that the more you say it the more likely to happen.

I work in an office of about 30 people. with the exception of two all the people I have asked are yes voters. Of the No voters one is a middle aged woman who said "Och I just like things the way they are" and the other, a 65 year old guy who is a "I've voted Labout aw ma life and I still will" said as such, plus "I'm not voting for the SNP cos Salmond's an arsehole". My department of five are all Yes

That is the fundamental reason, yes. I have many, but refusing to turn my back on my country is my main reason.

Obviously.

Are you happy being a complete cretin?

Archived