What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

No it is not. Unfortunately we don't have the chance to help people in Nottingham and Liverpool. We have the chance to change things for Scotland and what is the point in continuing with this shite and not changing just because rUK might be better off?

Your a clown

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. You should give your posts a quick once over before you hit reply, particularly if you're going to accuse someone else of stupidity.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. You should give your posts a quick once over before you hit reply, particularly if you're going to accuse someone else of stupidity.

"Spelling mistakes invalidate entire paragraphs"

How unionists avoid engaging in the argument.

There's selfish voters on both sides. For No, its those who are protecting their finances. And for Yes, it's those who believe they will be better off financially if Scotland turns its back on the UK.

I'm sure you've heard the "but people in Liverpool, Nottingham etc are no different to someone in Scotland" argument from certain Unionists. The answer is usually "So what?, I only care about Scotland". That, in my opinion, is selfish.

Not in the slightest. This debate is happening because a large part of not just a city, region or county of Britain is unhappy with the political system, but part of an entire country that is tied into a union with another three. This country has a different legal system, different education and in some ways a different culture, particularly from the south East. So there is nothing selfish about this. This is about a fundamental democratic right regarding who should run your country. Anywhere that is in the north of England that is unhappy would have to redraw the map or the politics of that country. Scotland don't have to go that far.

So that is where your point falls flat I'm afraid.

There's selfish voters on both sides. For No, its those who are protecting their finances. And for Yes, it's those who believe they will be better off financially if Scotland turns its back on the UK.

I'm sure you've heard the "but people in Liverpool, Nottingham etc are no different to someone in Scotland" argument from certain Unionists. The answer is usually "So what?, I only care about Scotland". That, in my opinion, is selfish.

Lets join China then. Only racists would object. You're not racist mate?

That's not the point I was making.

I believe in the UK working together as a team to ensure a better future for all and not just Scotland. I suppose it depends on what someone wants from being part of the UK. Do they believe in teamwork, or would they prefer their nation always tried to get the best deal for themselves?

When the team is working then yes keep it going. When it is not, change it, or scrap the team altogether. As far as I and many others are concerned that team is no working for us. And if it is not working for us, why should we go with a 'teamwork' that suits only part of that team? The simple point is the Yes camp feel the union is not working and it is our democratic right to choose how we run our country.

The last time Rangers (RIP) passed away, I enjoyed it, laughed politely, joined in with the jokes and moved on.

After what I've seen and heard from their fans over the past couple of months, I will LOVE IT at levels previously only experienced by Kevin Keegan when they inevitably pop their sevco clogs.

Cannae wait. Jelly and ice cream etc.

Wow, surprised at that post, thought you were better than that! :(

Wow, surprised at that post, thought you were better than that! :(

I have my moments.

As explained later, it's a reaction to the many, many Rangers fans who are voting No just because of Rangers. You can't deny there's loads of them.

When the team is working then yes keep it going. When it is not, change it, or scrap the team altogether. As far as I and many others are concerned that team is no working for us. And if it is not working for us, why should we go with a 'teamwork' that suits only part of that team? The simple point is the Yes camp feel the union is not working and it is our democratic right to choose how we run our country.

I reckon the Union is working, and I don't think it only suits one part of the team. That's a myth which stems from irrational jealousy. (in my opinion)

But even if the Union wasn't working, the solution should be to work together to fix that, not to simply walk away.

I reckon the Union is working, and I don't think it only suits one part of the team. That's a myth which stems from irrational jealousy. (in my opinion)

But even if the Union wasn't working, the solution should be to work together to fix that, not to simply walk away.

Still millions of unemployed, food banks, poverty, inequality. Just who is the Union working for?

Zero hours contracts

Foodbanks

Austerity

Rich/ poor divide

Hundreds of applications per one unskilled job

NHS privatisations

An aircraft carrier with no aircraft on it

A completely useless nuclear program

A man with learning difficulties dying after his benefits were stopped. Was found to be eating a paste made of flour and water

A diabetic who had benefit sanctions who died hungry and penniless who couldn't afford electricity to keep his insulin refrigerated

What part of Britain is "working"?

If there's a no vote, surely the vast majority of 'No' voters must hate the thought of The Tories winning again next May in the UK election.

Scotland then continues to be shafted for another 5 years.

Scotland will continue to be shafted with labour winning the next westminster election.

Labour are no longer the White Knight everyone seems to be hoping for.

What things have I said in particular for you to reply the way you did???????? Interested to know.

So you don't know what's wrong with implying someone is of lower intelligence by saying "Your a clown"???? :)

Fail.

Archived