Ibiza

screech1874

Spend as little time in San Antonio as possible. If you're going to Ibiza and spending your time up the west end, you'd be as well saving your money and going to Benidorm.

On the money thing, it all depends what you can afford, but Ibiza isn't cheap. Expect to be spending a few hundred a night if you're clubbing. I usually budget for about £250 a day, but it's easy to get carried away over there.

Edited by MONKMAN

Spend as little time in San Antonio as possible. If you're going to Ibiza and spending your time up the west end, you'd be as well saving your money and going to Benidorm.

On the money thing, it all depends what you can afford, but Ibiza isn't cheap. Expect to be spending a few hundred a night if you're clubbing. I usually budget for about £250 a day, but it's easy to get carried away over there.

'kin ell. They must serve some really good beer for that.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Looking for recommendations for a more family friendly area on the island that would welcome a 9 year old and an alky wife. 

Formentera used to be nice and laid back in the olden days, half hour trip by ferry. 

Looking for recommendations for a more family friendly area on the island that would welcome a 9 year old and an alky wife. 

Santa Uelalia. Loads of restaurants and bars etc centred around the marina.

My mate got married in a villa in the hills in Ibiza, but everyone stayed in Santa Eulalia. There were loads in our group of about 50 odd, there with kids etc

On 27/04/2019 at 18:10, MONKMAN said:

Santa Uelalia. Loads of restaurants and bars etc centred around the marina.

My mate got married in a villa in the hills in Ibiza, but everyone stayed in Santa Eulalia. There were loads in our group of about 50 odd, there with kids etc

Santa Eulalia is brilliant.  Vibrant but without the yob element.  The coastal walk along to Es Cana is brilliant, though challenging the older you get.

Atenea for for lunch, dinner or drinks/people watching and Sa Finca, a short taxi ride out above Siesta are well worth a try.  Also C’ana Ribes in Calle San Vincent (the restaurant street)

• 3 years later...

Bumping an old thread.

We are just back from a 5 night stag do. Unfortunately my mates are quite repetitive in what they do.
We went to Calvin Harris at Ushuaia on Friday and Ocean Beach on Saturday but every night we ended up in that bliddy highlander - as much as its a laugh it becomes boring.
Me n one mate got away to Pikes hotel for a night n it was class.

Just wondering if anyone has any really left field places they've been over there.

Me, my Mrs, and two friends are going back for 5 days in June to Amare Hotel in the Bay.
We looked at Formentera, day out in old Town, going to Kumharas. 

Any more suggestions are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2022 at 13:22, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Bumping an old thread.

We are just back from a 5 night stag do. Unfortunately my mates are quite repetitive in what they do.
We went to Calvin Harris at Ushuaia on Friday and Ocean Beach on Saturday but every night we ended up in that bliddy highlander - as much as its a laugh it becomes boring.
Me n one mate got away to Pikes hotel for a night n it was class.

Just wondering if anyone has any really left field places they've been over there.

Me, my Mrs, and two friends are going back for 5 days in June to Amare Hotel in the Bay.
We looked at Formentera, day out in old Town, going to Kumharas. 

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Es Vedra for sunset one night is a must. It's quite a bit out so good to rent a car and go up for the sunset there, also can go see some of the abandoned nightclubs as well which would fit the left field for you. 

Ibiza Town is quality to head up to for scrans etc as well, loads of good places near the pier and in the Dalt Villa. 

On 12/08/2022 at 06:40, Mr. Alli said:

Always wanted to go to Pikes, considering it next year for my birthday - is it still as 'playground' as it was years ago?

Highlander is fucking awful btw. Genuinely terrible.

Not as playground but still has that “feel” about it. Was gen up best night of stag do. 
highly recommend.

On 22/08/2022 at 12:27, KD1711 said:

Es Vedra for sunset one night is a must. It's quite a bit out so good to rent a car and go up for the sunset there, also can go see some of the abandoned nightclubs as well which would fit the left field for you. 

Ibiza Town is quality to head up to for scrans etc as well, loads of good places near the pier and in the Dalt Villa. 

Got a wedding present for DnE in June so fancied doing something with them that isn’t the strip 🤣.

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Got a wedding present for DnE in June so fancied doing something with them that isn’t the strip 🤣.

Mate I was laughing when I saw the Instagram every night, season ticket to the Highlander. This is the first year I've not been there since 2011 man gutted.