Boxing betting

Marshmallo

I don't know if there's already a thread, but Guillermo Rigondeaux is 9/2 to win on points this afternoon. This is the best bet I have ever seen in boxing. If you don't know anything about the sport then go small.

• 1 year later...

Inverness giant Gary Cornish to finish off Anthony Joshua in first 3 rounds tomorrow night, 66/1. Ok, Joshua's unbeaten, Olympic Gold Medalist and won all his professional fights by KO, but Cornish is unbeaten too, had more professional fights and won a majority of them by KO. Joshua's a massive favourite at 1/100, but with these boys it just takes one perfectly timed punch or lucky haymaker and it's all over. Cornish also has more experience at going the distance so 15/1 for just a win might be worth a punt too.

Be warned, I hardly follow boxing at all these days so if you're wise you'll ignore this.

anthony-joshua-gary-cornish-tale-of-the-

I'm hoping that the odds are stacked against Cornish because he's fought mainly in America recently, whereas Joshua is well known from the Olympics and comes from the London area rather than Inverness with far fewer punters. Neither have fought particularly big names in their professional careers. He'll probably get knocked out in 30 seconds... :(

Inverness giant Gary Cornish to finish off Anthony Joshua in first 3 rounds tomorrow night, 66/1. Ok, Joshua's unbeaten, Olympic Gold Medalist and won all his professional fights by KO, but Cornish is unbeaten too, had more professional fights and won a majority of them by KO. Joshua's a massive favourite at 1/100, but with these boys it just takes one perfectly timed punch or lucky haymaker and it's all over. Cornish also has more experience at going the distance so 15/1 for just a win might be worth a punt too.

Be warned, I hardly follow boxing at all these days so if you're wise you'll ignore this.

anthony-joshua-gary-cornish-tale-of-the-

Joshua is an absolute machine mate. Kevin Johnson was intended as a large step up in quality and he was plastered.

Whoever wins between Klitschko and Fury is just keeping the belt warm for Joshua in my book.

Mayweather and Groves to win by stoppages are good bets in my opinion. Mayweather has hardly scored a KO in years and years but he is on a different planet to Berto these days and will stop him through sustained punishment as he looks to impress in his "final fight" where the opponent has been handpicked and undeserving of such a shot. Berto also got KO'd by Soto Karass who is no banger and poor.

Groves can bang and he has stamina issues which means a stoppage is his best bet for a win. Badou Jack is very limited and was KO'd by a poor fighter and non puncher (whose name escapes me just now) a few fights ago.

Archived