Summerslam 2014

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much everything on the card has an in depth storyline behind it. I'm sure we can allow a kick off show tag team match to go on without having any meaning behind it. The fact that Wyatt's haven't been up to much, RybAxel haven't been winning and neither have the Rhodes suggest that there really are no nailed on number one contenders right now. Hence why they are all getting a shot at the title in a potentially decent match.

Don't really see why I'd want to care where it came from. Has potential to be a cracker. Why give a f**k about anything else? Just enjoy it.

I agree with you to an extent, but surely the matches are a lot more engaging when they're built up and there's something riding on them?

I agree with you to an extent, but surely the matches are a lot more engaging when they're built up and there's something riding on them?

A pre-show match though? They've got a PPV of stuff to build for. They're hardly going to be wasting much time on the pre-show.

A pre-show match though? They've got a PPV of stuff to build for. They're hardly going to be wasting much time on the pre-show.

Dang, I didn't know it was a pre-show match. I should have read the thread more thoroughly.

Please ignore my previous comment.

A bit gutted for the Uso's not getting on the show. What a reward for having the best match on the last PPV and being the tag team champions. They have quite a few opponents they could go up against too.

Rumours a 4-way tag will be the kick off match. Uso's vs Ryback/Axel vs Goldust/Stardust vs Harper/Rowan

That'd be good. Would prefer it on the main show though. Was assuming Sheamus might have a place on the pre-show now that he's back.

Big Show/Henry team seem to be getting pushed a bit too (well, on Smackdown at least).

Archived