People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

This probably makes me an awful person but that girl who got shot by the taliban for going to school and survived. Awful story clearly but every time I see her on the news I just find her a self righteous pain in the arse.

The wife calls me an awful person every time I say it and I still can't find a legitimate reason why I find her so annoying.

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This probably makes me an awful person but that girl who got shot by the taliban for going to school and survived. Awful story clearly but every time I see her on the news I just find her a self righteous pain in the arse.

The wife calls me an awful person every time I say it and I still can't find a legitimate reason why I find her so annoying.

I think we all agreed a while back that she's a pain in the fucking hole.

Anyone who appears on the conveyor belt of "comedy" quiz shows etc that are infecting the screen nowadays.  They change the name of the show, but it's basically the same cast list and the same lame humour.  The guy with the gommy hand, the girl with the Irish name and horse's teeth, etc etc.