Hamilton vs Arbroath

Lichtie78

I've never understood the need to open the Spice Of Life stand for some of our games, That's money that could be saved on costs for stewarding, policing and catering staff. Mental!

That the stand behind the goal?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have always had a bigger support than Alloa/Cowden. Surprised Raith took so little though.... 100 is hardly anything haha?

Dunno why you'd need to open a whole stand for us though! :lol:

It was a Tuesday night and they were on a poor run of form. I would be quite impressed with 100 considering where you are geographically and division wise and as Glasgow accie said, I reckon we'd be hard pushed to get 100 at Arbroath for a game of this standard.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a crowd discussion

Weird question but do Arbroath have a vocal support? Basically will we even know that fans are there...

Dumbarton have a small support but they are quite vocal.

We can be at times, especially at away games against higher opposition. I expect us to be quite vocal for at least 1st 30 minutes or so. Gayfield is like a morgue at times though

We can be at times, especially at away games against higher opposition. I expect us to be quite vocal for at least 1st 30 minutes or so. Gayfield is like a morgue at times though

Good, numbers are looking decent at section A so should be a decent atmosphere. Looking forward too it.

Good, numbers are looking decent at section A so should be a decent atmosphere. Looking forward too it.

I'm looking forward too visiting your ground for the 1st time......not so much the thrashing I fear we will get.

Archived