Hamilton vs Arbroath

Lichtie78

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no idea how to get through so I mightn't have the pleasure of seeing our brilliant black kits in action, are the shorts and socks black too?

There's a bus running bud. And sure they are like but not 100 percent. Abdy was firing about with that black top on today. :lol:

There's a bus running bud. And sure they are like but not 100 percent. Abdy was firing about with that black top on today. :lol:

How would I get on the bus pal?and how much is it?and aye bought one for myself today haha.

How would I get on the bus pal?and how much is it?and aye bought one for myself today haha.

Emm phone Tutties or go on FB there's a TASC FB page you can message. Bus is cheaper than any other way to get there by a distance, think I'm £15/£18 but that's for over 16s for under 16s it's like £7 I think which is quality. Always used to go on it when me and my mates were younger.

Emm phone Tutties or go on FB there's a TASC FB page you can message. Bus is cheaper than any other way to get there by a distance, think I'm £15/£18 but that's for over 16s for under 16s it's like £7 I think which is quality. Always used to go on it when me and my mates were younger.

Cheers mate!if any of my pals are stupid enough to go watch us get pumped I'll be there haha

Bit of a sore one for Arbroath yesterday. Accies have had a pretty decent pre-season and have done well to re-sign most of last season's squad as well as adding McGovern, Imrie, Redmond, McDonald & Hill. MAC has been scoring for fun in pre-season and should be full of confidence so I'd like to see him on from the start on Saturday. Looking forward to this being our 1st competitive game of the season. Accies don't have a good cup pedigree but I'm quietly confident that we'll be too strong for the Lichties on home turf. I'll go for a 3-1 home win.

Bit of a sore one for Arbroath yesterday. Accies have had a pretty decent pre-season and have done well to re-sign most of last season's squad as well as adding McGovern, Imrie, Redmond, McDonald & Hill. MAC has been scoring for fun in pre-season and should be full of confidence so I'd like to see him on from the start on Saturday. Looking forward to this being our 1st competitive game of the season. Accies don't have a good cup pedigree but I'm quietly confident that we'll be too strong for the Lichties on home turf. I'll go for a 3-1 home win.

Mate. If we only lose 3 goals I'll be happy. We must be the only team in Scotland to have just 3 defenders signed with none of them even anywhere near 6 foot. Fucking shambles at the moment.

Plenty of drink will be getting consumed beforehand but I dunno if it will be enough to ease the pain, may just have to dabble in drugs for the 1st time to get through next Saturday. :lol:

I've no idea how to get through so I mightn't have the pleasure of seeing our brilliant black kits in action, are the shorts and socks black too?

not sure why we would need to change kit next week, not much of a clash

I'm looking forward to this, hopefully the weather will be decent. Don't have a clue who we'll start with so it'll be interesting to see. Hopefully we take this with the seriousness it deserves and go out all guns blazing and grab a few goals.

Any boozer that has 'Vaults' in the name rings alarm bells tbf.

It's not the worst but expect to wait a while to get served if there's anything resembling a crowd and faces that the bar staff recognise standing anywhere near you :P

i'd very much like to see our new faces all start. Something along the lines of this...

................... ..........McGovern

.......Gordon......Devlin.......Tena......MacDonald

.............................MacKinnon

...........Redmond......................Crawford

...Longridge..........................................Imrie

.................................MAC

Can't wait for this, really hope we can get this campaign off to a winning start.

I'll say 4-0.

Mon the Accies.

Archived