Raith v Forfar

He is suspended for the Challenge Cup along with Anderson.

Yes, but we aren't going to see Stewart up top alongside nade which was what I was replying to. It would be harsh to drop him on Saturday to give Stewart a shot up front with nade..

Stewarts going to be a winger this season I reckon, which will mean we will need to bring in a striker now on loan..which was clear to see on Saturday, that we needed one..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, Elliot has his place for now. Don't get me wrong on that.

Like yourself though I see us using Stewart mostly as a winger. Nade looks like he'd be superb alongside someone with a bit of pace, so I'd just like to see us give it a shot.

Edit: In theory we could try it tomorrow by putting Stewart up front and Vaughan/Callachan wide, but I'd probably prefer to see Vaughan given a real chance through the middle.

What i should have said in my other post was that Forfar were a much better footballing side than i expected - for a Dick Campbell team I mean. Swankie showed good touches, he has always had a threat about him but somehow just not the whole package to make it at a higher level.

I was in the Main Stand too and it was a penalty. Also thought the Forfar claim (Nade on Kadr?) was too though. We made the chances to get it done it ninety and i'd hope more often than not we would have

I think our signings pre season will have us there or abouts come the end of the season. A team with swankie , hilson , denholm and templeman up top will score goals in league 1. It's our defence that is the problem

Archived