Serie A 2014/2015

Zanetti

Milan won't be troubling Roma's position this season. Improving Milan might help them beat Juventus, Napoli, etc. They're now left with Totti, Iturbe and Borriello (useless, but he there) up front but I don't know if they'd be looking to bring anyone else in. I'd imagine they might try.

Really surprised to see Zaza and Berardi still at Sassuolo, unless I've missed anything.

Edit - Berardi's on loan from Juventus. Zaza is fully owned by Sassuolo after they bought him outright but Juventus can still get him for a set fee over the next two seasons, I believe.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milan won't be troubling Roma's position this season. Improving Milan might help them beat Juventus, Napoli, etc. They're now left with Totti, Iturbe and Borriello (useless, but he there) up front but I don't know if they'd be looking to bring anyone else in. I'd imagine they might try.

Really surprised to see Zaza and Berardi still at Sassuolo, unless I've missed anything.

Edit - Berardi's on loan from Juventus. Zaza is fully owned by Sassuolo after they bought him outright but Juventus can still get him for a set fee over the next two seasons, I believe.

Rome looking at Luiz Adriano and Konyplianka (sp) according to Di Marzio

I see the Italian rugby team are using the Stadio Olimpico for this years 6 nations..

Surprised at that, Surely the pitch is going to be gubbed for both Lazio and Roma?

I was asking that to my friend earlier. Absolutely no idea.

I can't tell if Juventus are really good or AC are really shite here.

I think it's the latter.

Berlusconi needs to sell IMO. His tenure is up.

Serie A is just total shite these days tbh.

You're wrong.

I see AC Milan have put out a proposal to build a new stadium

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/serie-a/11389423/AC-Milan-unveil-plan-for-new-225m-48000-stadium-inspired-by-Arsenals-Emirates.html

Looks like they are going down the Juve route, bring the capacity down to just 48,000 with the stands being close to the pitch

54d541e0e58ece1470000040_arup-unveils-pl54d541ede58ece191200003a_arup-unveils-pl

54d541cae58ece147000003f_arup-unveils-plnew-milan-stadium-_3187251a.jpg

I was asking that to my friend earlier. Absolutely no idea.

Lazio are playing tomorrow, with Roma next home game on the 15th

Just seems mad to allow the Rugby to be played on the pitch with it's already getting used every week

Roma 0-0 Parma! Superb result. The defence were magnificent, the midfield were tidy enough and Belfodil done well up front on his own despite getting little service. Not many chances created, but a little more confidence and composure in the final third might have allowed them to knick a goal. Donadoni's first ever point as a manager at the Olimpico as well. A big week ahead for the club, with a possible points deduction maybe coming. Hopefully not though.

Juventus drawing too. Great to see Fiorentina get another win and keep 4th position. Still longing for the days both Gomez and Rossi play together, but if Khoumba Babacar wants to keep banging them in, that's fine by me.

Archived