Serie A 2014/2015

Zanetti

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's fantastic. Having both him and Vidal is unfair to other teams. Think he was the youngest up for the Ballon d'Or this year.

Agreed although I think Vidal is wasted at CAM and is much better at CDM or CM. I can see him being in the top 3 in the future and maybe even win it.

What a mistake Ferguson made letting the lad go would've loved to see him in the BPL as well.

I see this trotted out a lot, but at the time Ferguson was probably right not to drop the likes of Scholes for an untested teenager with an attitude problem. Pogba wasn't ready at that time.

Also how do you post vines on here, been wondering for ages.

A lot of late goals in the 2pm kick off's today. Torino and Fiorentina scoring winners in the last couple of minutes, Genoa snatching a point in a 3-3 draw with Sassuolo and Cagliari scored a penalty in injury time to get a point at Udinese. Parma lost 2-0 at home to Sampdoria and Milan lost 1-0 at home to Atalanta in the other two games. Napoli winning 1-0 at Lazio in the early kick off. Juventus v Verona on BT later on tonight, expecting a comfortable Juve victory in that one.

Parma 9 points adrift and with a far worse GD than every side around them, minus Cesena. If they can get the right players in over the next couple of weeks then they might have a chance, but I won't count on it.

Another defeat for Parma today, losing 2-1 at home to Cesena. Cristian Rodriquez and Silvestre Varela both made their debuts after signing earlier in the week, who are both decent signings IMO, but didn't have much of an impact on the result today it seems. A lot of negativity around the club just now, not just in regards to sitting bottom of the league, but with talk of players not being paid and Cassano in particular looking to sue the club over the unpaid wages and also perhaps to get released from his contract. The team and Donadoni had some kind of confrontation with the Ultras at the end of the game today as well. It's all a bit of a mess.

The best thing for the club might be to get relegated, get rid of the deadwood in the team - of which there is a hell of a lot and try and start afresh under the new owners in Serie B next season. Really can't see them clawing back 10 points and a much worse goal difference to stay up.

Archived