Serie A 2014/2015

Zanetti

As if things weren't going to be hard enough for Parma to pull themselves up the table, they've now been deducted a point for failing to pay player wages. What an absolute mess the club has gotten itself in to since the end of last season: fucking up the opportunity to be playing European Football this season, 12 defeats in 14 games and now a points deduction. Relegation is probably on the cards and unless a buyer can be found (apparently a deal is close), then the mounting debts will see the club in the financial shitter again.

A group of Russians are meant to be taking over the club apparently. I still think it might be too late for this season though!

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A group of Russians are meant to be taking over the club apparently. I still think it might be too late for this season though!

God knows what's happening with it, it's been 'close' for weeks now.

0-0 draw with Cagliari today, which is some improvement I guess. Paletta came on as a second half sub which is a huge boost though.

So on Sunday afternoon there's the Verona derby and I've got my ticket for the away section. I'm getting a lift with a few guys I know who won't let me go to the stadium on my own despite living a 20 minute walk away. This should be interesting.

So on Sunday afternoon there's the Verona derby and I've got my ticket for the away section. I'm getting a lift with a few guys I know who won't let me go to the stadium on my own despite living a 20 minute walk away. This should be interesting.

Got it on the telly just now. Hoping for a Hellas win though, as any kind of positive result for Chievo would put Parma 8 points adrift of safety (essentially 9 due to GD).

Archived