Serie A 2014/2015

Zanetti

oh fucking marvellous,will now miss it

Sair yin. Probably the game of the season as well!

Parma predictably pumped 3-0 at Fiorentina. Awful defensively when it came to defending balls in to the box but could have sneaked a couple of goals. Palladino had 3 great chances, putting two past the post and Neto saving one effort. One of those coming about a minute before Fiorentina got their second as well. Felt Mauri should have gotten a penalty in the second half when he was clipped by Ilicic. 2 games of this miserable season to go.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sair yin. Probably the game of the season as well!

was thinking of looking for a swap with one of the boys on earlies so I could see the English playoff game though wasn't too fussed about that.i think this has now become imperative

2-2 at half time between Napoli and Cesena. Smashing first 45. Cesena went ahead then Napoli scored twice in two minutes before the visitors levelled right before the break.

Napoli have to win to have a chance at the champions league next season

Yeah, Really enjoying it. I kind of want Napoli to win to keep the rest of the season interesting at the top but similarily don't want them to go 4-2 any time soon as Cesena still have a threat.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Cesena played really well, shame on them for not just lying down to mighty Napoli. Was hoping they would get a 3rd for more toys out of the pram and bitching and whining from the Napoli players and staff. Hope they finish 5th. c***s.

1-1 at FT. Extra time it is. Second half wasn't quite as good as the first, certainly less chances, but it's a decent watch. Can see this going to penalties.

Djordjevic hits the post with a shot and it flies across and hits the other one before bouncing out. He was almost away celebrating. :lol:

edit. 2-1 Juve, Matri.

Not exactly Serie A but thought it worth posting on here, Salernitana fans' display this weekend after getting promoted to Serie B.

11150478_831615810255833_489949592493986

id hope this thread would be a celebration of anything to do with Italian domestic football

id hope this thread would be a celebration of anything to do with Italian domestic football

I'll post a few more of them then for people who are interested in this kind of thing!

Here are the Frosinone fans celebrating their promotion to Serie A in what will be the smallest stadium in the league with 9,000 odd seats.

tLccfD7.jpg

Pavia supporters on Sunday afternoon against Matera in the first round of the Lega Pro playoffs for promotion into Serie B. I know this picture isn't anything special, but considering that it's even further than going from Aberdeen to London, and they lost the game in the last minute of extra time, I thought it was worth posting!

2ZibOuS.jpg

Corriere dello Sport reporting that Jonathan Biabiany has passed some medical tests that mean he can return to playing again. Excellent news. It looks like he's off to Inter as well. If he can show any of the form he did at Parma in 13/14, then he should be a very good signing for them.

I'll post a few more of them then for people who are interested in this kind of thing!

Here are the Frosinone fans celebrating their promotion to Serie A in what will be the smallest stadium in the league with 9,000 odd seats.

tLccfD7.jpg

that's really good

Pavia supporters on Sunday afternoon against Matera in the first round of the Lega Pro playoffs for promotion into Serie B. I know this picture isn't anything special, but considering that it's even further than going from Aberdeen to London, and they lost the game in the last minute of extra time, I thought it was worth posting!

2ZibOuS.jpg

no matter when or where,there always seems to be a saltire!

no matter when or where,there always seems to be a saltire!

I can think of two stadiums where youll never see one....

Archived