Away fans adult prices

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of those stands are as steep as the stands at Tynecastle - you really are right on top of the pitch. It's one of many reasons why the ground is so renowned in Scotland.

You'll realise this if you visit this season.

Really clutching at straws now. I've visited many grounds (mostly from my time in England) and sat behind the goals. I actually prefer being behind the goal but I've never thought "steep as f**k...superb".

1st up, only a few are.

Secondly, the extra cash goes on policing those big crowds so it's not profiteering.

I don't see why fans wanting to go to Tynecastle and Easter Road to see their team should bankroll the return to the top tier of 2 shocking clubs after their woeful and justified relegations.

Calm doon, Gav. :lol:

This started off ok. People were posting about prices in a way that operated as a sort of guide. Some were commenting on what their own clubs do, sometimes critically.

Then a couple of Hearts roasters came in shouting about their own importance and it all fell apart.

Can't wait for match threads with these imbeciles. I hope they're not typical of the genre.

This started off ok. People were posting about prices in a way that operated as a sort of guide. Some were commenting on what their own clubs do, sometimes critically.

Then a couple of Hearts roasters came in shouting about their own importance and it all fell apart.

Can't wait for match threads with these imbeciles. I hope they're not typical of the genre.

Have a wee look at the Hibs and Hearts season/ transfer threads. You're in for a treat.

It was the same poster - different user ids.

Sergio has had more user id's than most have had posts.

It was the same poster - different user ids.

Sergio has had more user id's than most have had posts.

Yes, I saw they each had only a handful of posts and wondered.

Does this happen to threads all the time then? Is it as annoying as I'd imagine.

Yes, I saw they each had only a handful of posts and wondered.

Does this happen to threads all the time then? Is it as annoying as I'd imagine.

Yes pretty often, mainly Hibs related threads unsurprisingly.

No club in Scotland should be charging £23 for a game so I'm not going to defend Hearts on that one. I've not been in a better away end in Scotland, however.

No club in Scotland should be charging £23 for a game so I'm not going to defend Hearts on that one. I've not been in a better away end in Scotland, however.

As a Hearts fan do you spend a lot of time in the away end at Tynecastle?

Why not the lower Roseburn stand at £17?

The view apparently.

So that the supporters of provincial non-entity clubs like the ones in this league pay full whack. 8)

I think I'll be happier giving my cash to the Alloas and Cowdenbeaths than pay that sort of money to 'the big 3'.

I'm sure we'll really miss the money from a few hundred diddy team fans. :lol:

I can foresee a lot of big name dropping along the way this season as the so-called "big 3" try and justify their actions and how things used to be when they were in the big time (sorry my mistake, Sevco have never been in the big time yet.).

Accept that you are now in the Championship, whether that be because of financial mismanagement or because you were utter dross last season. It must be difficult to accept that you are no longer part of the Scottish football elite class but playing the "big-time club" act only emphasises your fall from grace.

Erm, no. Heart of Midlothian supporters are more than happy to see the club play in the Championship this season given that, you know, there was the very real possibility that we wouldn't even have a club to support only a couple of months back.

Is the Scottish football "elite class" the Hamilton's and Ross County's of this world? Hold me fucking back, likes. :lol:

The Scottish capital's premier club will be back near the zenith of Scottish football where it belongs after just one short season. In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching us utterly dick non-entities like Queen of the South every week. Gutted for you tbh.

My favourite troll from Hearta fans is their claim about being the third biggest club in Scotland. Always find that one amusing so I do.

I'm merely pointing out that we're the biggest club in the country outside of the bigot brothers, who nobody really cares about anyway, and are therefore a big deal.

Perhaps, but currently the gate is where every Scottish club gets the majority of its revenue from. Cutting prices would lead to an even worse product than what we have now seeing as we're given buttons by the TV companies.

In any case, ticket prices being high doesn't have much negative effect on attendances, given Scotland's average attendances are among the highest in the world per head of population.

Last Saturday, tickets were cheap as chips for our match against Annan, which also had a 3pm kick-off. The attendance was very poor in comparison to what league matches will draw in and they cost a lot more. Cheaper prices and better kick-off times simply do not guarantee better crowds. It's a bit of a myth really.

Any Jambos know when the derby tickets will be on sale

I'd be surprised if they're not on sale next week at some point.

As a Hearts fan do you spend a lot of time in the away end at Tynecastle?

Over the years Hearts fans have regularly taken up two, three or occasionally four sections of the Roseburn Stand because of demand. Hearts supporters will be able to buy tickets there this season.

Perhaps, but currently the gate is where every Scottish club gets the majority of its revenue from. Cutting prices would lead to an even worse product than what we have now seeing as we're given buttons by the TV companies.

In any case, ticket prices being high doesn't have much negative effect on attendances, given Scotland's average attendances are among the highest in the world per head of population.

Last Saturday, tickets were cheap as chips for our match against Annan, which also had a 3pm kick-off. The attendance was very poor in comparison to what league matches will draw in and they cost a lot more. Cheaper prices and better kick-off times simply do not guarantee better crowds. It's a bit of a myth really.

I'd be surprised if they're not on sale next week at some point.

Over the years Hearts fans have regularly taken up two, three or occasionally four sections of the Roseburn Stand because of demand. Hearts supporters will be able to buy tickets there this season.

Cheers Paulo :thumsup2

Although you are right about cheap tickets and the KO time, you simply cannot expect a big crowd v Annan in a cup where just about everyone I speak too doesn't know it's new name.

The amount of fans I know who don't even know what the cup is and who's competing for it is staggering.

So that the supporters of provincial non-entity clubs like the ones in this league pay full whack. 8)

I'm sure we'll really miss the money from a few hundred diddy team fans. :lol:

Erm, no. Heart of Midlothian supporters are more than happy to see the club play in the Championship this season given that, you know, there was the very real possibility that we wouldn't even have a club to support only a couple of months back.

Is the Scottish football "elite class" the Hamilton's and Ross County's of this world? Hold me fucking back, likes. :lol:

The Scottish capital's premier club will be back near the zenith of Scottish football where it belongs after just one short season. In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching us utterly dick non-entities like Queen of the South every week. Gutted for you tbh.

I'm merely pointing out that we're the biggest club in the country outside of the bigot brothers, who nobody really cares about anyway, and are therefore a big deal.

Im really worried about the dicking you will give us non-entities like ourselves and Raith just as you did last season.

All games are all ticket at Hearts, yes.

I suppose £23 is a bit steep, but after the sfa announced £45 tickets for Scotland v Gibraltar I suppose I've had to reconsider what is a rip off in Scottish football.

Archived