Away fans adult prices

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really worried about the dicking you will give us non-entities like ourselves and Raith just as you did last season.

You mean the U20 side we had out last season, which still won both games mentioned? :lol:

Our squad has vastly improved since then.

Are clubs taking full prices from disabled fans and carers aswell?

I don't think Hearts do.

You mean the U20 side we had out last season, which still won both games mentioned? :lol:

I don't think Hearts do.

Vastly improved ? At least 6 of the team will still be involved and IMO you have weakened your keeper and your right back will be fucked. So not vastly pal. And league games are 90 mins neither which u won in that distance. Good try though.

I don't think Hearts do.

I know you're new to 2nd tier football but we still play football, not ice hockey. If a match ends up a draw after 90 minutes each team collects one point each.

Vastly improved ? At least 6 of the team will still be involved

The talent and potential of many of our younger players has never really been in doubt. What they lacked many times last season was experience playing alongside them. We now have that, which includes a very solid spine to the team. Morgaro Gomis is probably the best central midfielder in the division and only three years ago he and Prince Buaben were the best midfield partnership in Scotland outside of the Old Firm. We also have the best wingers in the division - a wealth of wingers, in fact. The early indications are that Alim Ozturk is an unearthed gem too and exactly the type of defender that Danny Wilson needs to play beside.

Remember, our squad of kids plus MacDonald, Hamill and Stevenson were only relegated because of the points deduction in the end last season.

and IMO you have weakened your keeper and your right back will be fucked. So not vastly pal.

Erm, no. Just because Jamie MacDonald had a loan spell at Queen of the South doesn't mean he is a better keeper than Neil Alexander. Alexander has more pedigree than any other goalkeeper in Scotland outside of Celtic. He has won every title in the country and has played in a UEFA Cup semi-final and final. He also has a wealth of experience at English Championship level and his distribution and ability to command his area is far, far superior to MacDonald's.

Nothing has been confirmed with regards to Callum Paterson's injury yet and Levein has said we are still looking for one more defender.

And league games are 90 mins neither which u won in that distance. Good try though.

I know you're new to 2nd tier football but we still play football, not ice hockey. If a match ends up a draw after 90 minutes each team collects one point each.

They weren't league games, they were cup games. Those are the matches that were brought up and our U20s won them both.

Unlucky.

Haven't heard of another club deliberately closing off cheaper seats allocated for away fans so they can sell the more expensive ones. Shabby behaviour Hearts, shabby..

Why would we put you closer to the pitch? We can charge you more and save on stewarding/policing at the same time. It doesn't take a genius to understand that many folk would buy the cheaper tickets in lower and then move to upper too.

This really isn't difficult to get your head around.

Why would we put you closer to the pitch? We can charge you more and save on stewarding/policing at the same time. It doesn't take a genius to understand that many folk would buy the cheaper tickets in lower and then move to upper too.

This really isn't difficult to get your head around.

I understand it completely. Your club has no pride left.

After ripping off one of the poorest countries in Europe you're now ripping off Scottish football fans. Who next?

Erm, no. Just because Jamie MacDonald had a loan spell at Queen of the South doesn't mean he is a better keeper than Neil Alexander. Alexander has more pedigree than any other goalkeeper in Scotland outside of Celtic. He has won every title in the country and has played in a UEFA Cup semi-final and final. He also has a wealth of experience at English Championship level and his distribution and ability to command his area is far, far superior to MacDonald's.

That's correct, it doesn't. However, he never the less IS a far better keeper than Neil Alexander as pretty much anyone with a working pair of eyes could tell you. That Alexander happens to have been at Rangers and ended up winning things due mainly to being in the right place at the right time doesn't make him a wonderful keeper. He's a decent, competent keeper, no more, no less, who was fairly unimpressive in Rangers Division Three campaign and dumped as soon as they were able to do so.

So that the supporters of provincial non-entity clubs like the ones in this league pay full whack. 8)

I'm sure we'll really miss the money from a few hundred diddy team fans. :lol:

Erm, no. Heart of Midlothian supporters are more than happy to see the club play in the Championship this season given that, you know, there was the very real possibility that we wouldn't even have a club to support only a couple of months back.

Is the Scottish football "elite class" the Hamilton's and Ross County's of this world? Hold me fucking back, likes. :lol:

The Scottish capital's premier club will be back near the zenith of Scottish football where it belongs after just one short season. In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching us utterly dick non-entities like Queen of the South every week. Gutted for you tbh.

I'm merely pointing out that we're the biggest club in the country outside of the bigot brothers, who nobody really cares about anyway, and are therefore a big deal.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Hamilton and Ross County are in the Premiership, financially sound and well run, galling as it may be to you, they are there on merit.

So that the supporters of provincial non-entity clubs like the ones in this league pay full whack. 8)

I'm sure we'll really miss the money from a few hundred diddy team fans. :lol:

Erm, no. Heart of Midlothian supporters are more than happy to see the club play in the Championship this season given that, you know, there was the very real possibility that we wouldn't even have a club to support only a couple of months back.

Is the Scottish football "elite class" the Hamilton's and Ross County's of this world? Hold me fucking back, likes. :lol:

The Scottish capital's premier club will be back near the zenith of Scottish football where it belongs after just one short season. In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching us utterly dick non-entities like Queen of the South every week. Gutted for you tbh.

I'm merely pointing out that we're the biggest club in the country outside of the bigot brothers, who nobody really cares about anyway, and are therefore a big deal.

Crowd w**k type post IMO. The big crowds really helped Hearts and Hibs rise to the top last season.

That's correct, it doesn't. However, he never the less IS a far better keeper than Neil Alexander as pretty much anyone with a working pair of eyes could tell you. That Alexander happens to have been at Rangers and ended up winning things due mainly to being in the right place at the right time doesn't make him a wonderful keeper. He's a decent, competent keeper, no more, no less, who was fairly unimpressive in Rangers Division Three campaign and dumped as soon as they were able to do so.

^^^ Idiot found.

Jamie MacDonald is a flapper who now plays for Falkirk. He will never play at the levels Alexander has, be capped like Alexander has and nor will he win what Alexander has. I have watched MacDonald for at least three seasons and after just three games I can categorically guarantee you that Alexander is a far superior goalkeeper. Craig Levein certainly delivered on his word.

"Right place at the right time."

:lol:

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Hamilton and Ross County are in the Premiership, financially sound and well run, galling as it may be to you, they are there on merit.

It does. Hearts are financially sound as well: one of the most financially sound in Scotland, actually.

^^^ Idiot found.

Jamie MacDonald is a flapper who now plays for Falkirk. He will never play at the levels Alexander has, be capped like Alexander has and nor will he win what Alexander has. I have watched MacDonald for at least three seasons and after just three games I can categorically guarantee you that Alexander is a far superior goalkeeper. Craig Levein certainly delivered on his word.

"Right place at the right time."

Yes, indeedy. Idiot has indeed been found. And an alias one at that.

It's great meeting all these new Hearts fans during their first two or three posts.

Really enjoying their company.

Hearts either have a fan base in the millions, or someone on has several thousand email addresses and banned accounts on here.

Archived