The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive spoke to a couple of posters on here that cant make the 26th March and saw that a few of the prominent dee posters are gonna miss it if its on that date so why dont we postpone til the following Saturday?

ETA - a quick check sees us away at St Johnstone and Dundee at home to Ross County so perhaps a starting time of 7ish?

Ive spoke to a couple of posters on here that cant make the 26th March and saw that a few of the prominent dee posters are gonna miss it if its on that date so why dont we postpone til the following Saturday?

ETA - a quick check sees us away at St Johnstone and Dundee at home to Ross County so perhaps a starting time of 7ish?

7ish? I hope you're meaning 0700, rather than 1900? If it is 1900, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT?

I'll be out and about on the 26th, I've already moved stuff around wi work, and what not. I'll be starting 1ish, 1300.

Is it sad that im actually looking forward to meeting people from on here?

The sadness may give way to disappointment.

It's good to see that the disorganisation of these things continues.  I remember the main co-ordinator of the first one, dundeebarry, being about 2 hours late for the time he himself set.

Seriously, there will be folk who say they are going to go but have no intention of turning up - just make sure you are not arranging things based on these folks 'commitment'.

Deefiant likes this.

I'm now working next weekend! I know, I know. Believe me when I say, I'm more frustrated than you.

However, when I do get to go out and about, I'll no be starting any later than 1330. 7ish? Is that after prinks? Total jobbies.

What's the pub called across from trades? Was in it a few weeks back for the first time. It was no bad, had a band on but the c***s had last orders at quarter to 12.

Archived