FAO committed yes voters

Mr Bairn

Here's won for the committed yes voters. Why don't you get out there and try to spread the message to the rest of the Scottish based human race, instead of spending hours going around in circles with elements of sub species like thepundit & the bairn?

Trust me, I'm trying

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i honestly think the world is splitting up into smaller groups/countries units etc..a sort of unseen evolution ..im happy with that , i find that more people are interested in your new group/culture/ country etc ..big aggressive states / empires are not liked by any c**t... ONWARDS .. ps no one will starve ,,weve got fash :thumsup2

You tried this before.

We are better together for many reasons. One simple reason is that there would be no risks that separation would expose Scotland to.

We are guaranteed the same power we have just now. That is go enough for me, but the UK Government has already promised extra unnecessary powers.

What's wrong with that?

Another good reason is that staying together will infuriate you.

Now give me all your fantastic well rehearsed empty rhetoric.

Is that GENUINELY the best you can offer?

What risks? I would suggest we would be safer being a quiet, unassuming country that keeps it's nose out of shit.

Show me where we are GUARANTEED the same powers? Link please.

As for the extra powers, did you see Darling when Ponsonby asked for 2 examples? Blind faith at it's best giving that for a reason.

Your reasons are weaker than your patter.

Is that GENUINELY the best you can offer?

What risks? I would suggest we would be safer being a quiet, unassuming country that keeps it's nose out of shit.

Show me where we are GUARANTEED the same powers? Link please.

As for the extra powers, did you see Darling when Ponsonby asked for 2 examples? Blind faith at it's best giving that for a reason.

Your reasons are weaker than your patter.

Just as I said. Empty rhetoric from an empty Confusedalot.com tub.

I gave you three already you illiterate brownose. How dare you compare what goes on in your tiny mind with thought.

Don't you remember me yet? You are just stupid.

TBF if you need to create a shite alias to get some attention, you're probably not that memorable.

They've agreed to allow independence, yes. What they can do is play hardball in the smoke-filled room forcing Alex Salmond and co to either accept a very unfavourable deal, or walk away and have to come home and explain why independence is cancelled.

Exactly what incentive would David Cameron and co have to negotiate a settlement that is favourable to Scotland?

If it came to pass why do you think Alex Salmond would be forced to accept terms that would be unfavourable to Scotland why would he do that? If Independence gets the nod it cannot be cancelled like you suggest.

As far as Alex Salmond goes he might not even be on the team selected to go and hammer out a settlement. They can and will play hard-ball as you say so what!!! nobody is saying it is going to be a easy transition a walkover it wont be there may well have to be a arbitration panel made up from various peeps who are recognised as experts in their field who would be asked to mull over crucial sticking points as others continue to discuss important issues on the list. What incentives would they have well thats up for debate is it not? something that may well be seen as being a incentive by DC may well not be seen as an incentive by others.

Archived