Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you would have brought much more than 1200 tbh. Blame your own BoD as we'll be working off their estimates. Furthermore, even if you were given the Shankly, there would still be 'gaping empty areas'.

Don't think so Ludo, we would have brought over 2k, that stand won't hold much more than 2500

kbp1960, on 31 Jul 2014 - 17:04, said:

Don't think so Ludo, we would have brought over 2k, that stand won't hold much more than 2500

Your BoD disagrees with you and I doubt you'd have brought that myself, but in any case, the Shankly holds nearer 3500.

What the f**k is the point of slagging Kilmarnock for bringing 'X' amount of fans?

Maybe they'll bring 5,000 and get locked out, who knows?

Let's wait till the game has been played before starting the most boring subjects on P&B, fucking crowd debates.

Anyway is Aussietamara going?

eindhovendee, on 31 Jul 2014 - 21:37, said:

What the f**k is the point of slagging Kilmarnock for bringing 'X' amount of fans?

Maybe they'll bring 5,000 and get locked out, who knows?

Let's wait till the game has been played before starting the most boring subjects on P&B, fucking crowd debates.

Anyway is Aussietamara going?

Have you seen the thread before the crowd debate started?! Crowd debate is like P&B gold in comparison.

Mr Gandosaur, on 31 Jul 2014 - 22:24, said:

Shankly and Cox are 3000 each. Main stand holds over 4k.

Really? Always thought they were something like 3350 or the like. Learn something every day.

This is serious stuff, I can't believe you doubt 'urban myth' :o

Well, when Dundee were promoted I heard an urban myth that there was a Dee fan called 'non deluded dee' that was possibly the biggest knicker whetter in P&B history. And that turned out to be the case, so why wouldn't I believe them?

Well, when Dundee were promoted I heard an urban myth that there was a Dee fan called 'non deluded dee' that was possibly the biggest knicker whetter in P&B history. And that turned out to be the case, so why wouldn't I believe them?

We are all NDD

Archived