Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

Only you thought that was. What is really humiliating is a thread started about another poster claiming them to have a meltdown while the OP is actually having a meltdown. You can condone that but can't condone a bit of banter on a thick posters thread. Get a grip ffs

What the f**k is going on here?

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the f**k is going on here?

Basically Barrajag suffered a life-changing head injury as a child, and these posts are the result.

I never thought i'd see a dumber ICT poster than Sandy Cromarty, but you live and learn.

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Suck it up slugger, if you stop behaving like a victim then the bigger boys won't pick on you..

The bigger boys? :lol: you've just made my night (morning)! I'm baiting NDD for a laugh and am attacked by Dundee fans (fair enough). The slightly more intelligent ones like Deeboy and Matty just ignore me or respond with another joke or bite, the real thickos show like you and Dee Man by taking me seriously and trying to desperately rake out previous posts to prove me wrong.

8mile is a special case though, I called him Magee a few times on a thread and he has stalked me since..

The bigger boys? :lol: you've just made my night (morning)! I'm baiting NDD for a laugh and am attacked by Dundee fans (fair enough). The slightly more intelligent ones like Deeboy and Matty just ignore me or respond with another joke or bite, the real thickos show like you and Dee Man by taking me seriously and trying to desperately rake out previous posts to prove me wrong.

8mile is a special case though, I called him Magee a few times on a thread and he has stalked me since..

You're 'baiting NDD' on a thread that has nothing to do with your team, its tedious, your posting 'style' is confrontational so it's not surprising that a 'thickos show' (whatever that is) like me will pick you up. To use a tried and tested line, you like to dish it out but you're not so good at getting a slagging. My guess is you're a kid, they tend to be a bit more sensitive so allow me to patronise you a little and suggest that if you play a little nicer then 'the bigger boys' won't pull you up on your shit posts, just take it a a bit of constructive criticism.

You're 'baiting NDD' on a thread that has nothing to do with your team, its tedious, your posting 'style' is confrontational so it's not surprising that a 'thickos show' (whatever that is) like me will pick you up. To use a tried and tested line, you like to dish it out but you're not so good at getting a slagging. My guess is you're a kid, they tend to be a bit more sensitive so allow me to patronise you a little and suggest that if you play a little nicer then 'the bigger boys' won't pull you up on your shit posts, just take it a a bit of constructive criticism.

:lol:

How thick you are really shows when you say thickos show, when I said it in the context as in the thickos show who they really are. I probably take it more than I dish it out, i get it from 8mile and the entire Dundee support, a few other Killie and Partick fans as well. I'm not a kid and thats just a horrible attempt, your post was alright until then

ETA: I probably won't reply now its getting boring

:lol:

How thick you are really shows when you say thickos show, when I said it in the context as in the thickos show who they really are. I probably take it more than I dish it out, i get it from 8mile and the entire Dundee support, a few other Killie and Partick fans as well. I'm not a kid and thats just a horrible attempt, your post was alright until then

ETA: I probably won't reply now its getting boring

If you're not a kid then I'm with Jupe, there's something wrong with you. You may want to reconsider your 'thicko's show' line, it doesn't read good England which is why I flagged it. As for your edit, it must be annoying when your posts get picked up all the time eh ?

If you're not a kid then I'm with Jupe, there's something wrong with you. You may want to reconsider your 'thicko's show' line, it doesn't read good England which is why I flagged it. As for your edit, it must be annoying when your posts get picked up all the time eh ?

Nope, I like your approach of trying to act like a responsible guidance worker, what the f**k are you?

Nope, I like your approach of trying to act like a responsible guidance worker, what the f**k are you?

Is this another one of your quizzes ? I suspect I know more answers to you on this question. :1eye

I'll answer you question with a question, am I

A. One smooth pimp daddy,

B. A generous lover,

C. A bon Vivant and noted wit OR

D. All of the above

FFS - car crash stuff here. Perhaps my fault for starting the thread too early.

An appeal then - probably fruitless but - could fans of other teams please leave this thread alone unless it's a sensible football post /prediction? It's for killie and dee fans to discuss the big boys game. By all means if your team is mentioned please contribute on that basis or indeed feel free to rip in after the match with your I told you so.

If st Mirren or caley fans feel the need to play kiss chase with the objects of their affection and conversely any dees wish to engage in "top bantz" with these people please keep it to the threads that decent posters ignore I.E stupid poster, or the minter-tastic heads gone thread.

NDD - a personal appeal, your football posts are very good when you find the time to post them. Ignore the fuds chasing you about and try and stop doing the same to them.

Obviously all just suggestion.

Yes my heads gone, I'm on the verge of tears and I'm not taking this very well. Hopefully not a candidate for stupid poster as the content is fairly sensible but the notion that the grown men on this forum can act like normal human beings. May in itself be enough to secure that accolade.

Just to add I'm all for bantz but the tragic your mum stuff and BJ's haunting of Dundee threads is absolute shite.

FFS - car crash stuff here. Perhaps my fault for starting the thread too early.

An appeal then - probably fruitless but - could fans of other teams please leave this thread alone unless it's a sensible football post /prediction? It's for killie and dee fans to discuss the big boys game. By all means if your team is mentioned please contribute on that basis or indeed feel free to rip in after the match with your I told you so.

If st Mirren or caley fans feel the need to play kiss chase with the objects of their affection and conversely any dees wish to engage in "top bantz" with these people please keep it to the threads that decent posters ignore I.E stupid poster, or the minter-tastic heads gone thread.

NDD - a personal appeal, your football posts are very good when you find the time to post them. Ignore the fuds chasing you about and try and stop doing the same to them.

Obviously all just suggestion.

Yes my heads gone, I'm on the verge of tears and I'm not taking this very well. Hopefully not a candidate for stupid poster as the content is fairly sensible but the notion that the grown men on this forum can act like normal human beings. May in itself be enough to secure that accolade.

Just to add I'm all for bantz but the tragic your mum stuff and BJ's haunting of Dundee threads is absolute shite.

Sorry for encouraging him brother.

Archived