Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

Flatter to deceive? ;)

I don't know why I'm mock arguing anyway, I've always had a wee soft spot for Dundee. They were the team when I was a mascot at Rugby Park (23/09/1998 Kilmarnock 2-1 Dundee. Goalscorers McCoist, McGowne and Annand) and Barry Smith ruffled my hair and said he liked my boots 8).

I was at that game. You were excellent.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Early night for an earlier than usual rise tomorrow. Probably won't post much (if at all) tomorrow so let me be the first to say 'MON EH KILLIE!

Oh, and f**k the DABs ;)

Goodnight sweet prince.

Mind the KY Jelly.

Just think, in little over 24 hours this forum will be filled with the first gloating and seethe of the season.

I can't wait, absolutely brilliant to get the football back. World Cup was a wee distraction but give me a game at Dens over that pish anytime.

*DISCLAIMER* Heart over head pish coming up - I've utterly convinced myself of a comfortable Dundee win despie my attempts to temper my enthusiasm so should there be any other outcome I'll most likely see myself appear in the Heads Gone thread.

3-0 Tankulic (2 - pass into the bottom corner and a poachers goal) and Harkins (free kick)

Att - 7,458

You could have said 7500. Or are you Mr Spock or something?? Hope you're right about the score tho.

Listening to The National and fantasising about our midfield. Score early and we've got this one licked, otherwise a score draw I reckon. Although if there are 7000 odd down that might push us over the line.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I always enjoy playing Killie, they're a proper futba club in my mind and instead o some posters moaning about the size o the travelling support we should embrace the ones that are travelling and putting circa £20K into the Dee coffers. Hell of a lot mair than some other teams will bring. I predict a very close game, could be a draw but got a feeling a wee bit o magic fae someone in Dark Blue will see the points stayin at Dens. C'mon the Dee, back where we belong

Anybody know if there'll be any tickets on sale at rugby park Saturday morning?

From the Official site:

"THIS MATCH IS ALL TICKET

Tickets can be purchased from the Killie Shop until match day. On match day tickets will be on sale at the Club Shop at Dens Park which will be open from 10am up until kick-off.

Admission Prices:

£20 Adults

£10 Concessions(Under 16's, Students & Over 65's)"

Partick Thistle were the new boys last season and their first game finished 0-0.

Ross County were the new boys the year before that and their first game finished 0-0.

Dunfermline were the new boys the year before that and their first game finished 0-0.

Inverness were the new boys the year before that and were beaten 0-1 from Celtic.

St Johnstone were the new boys the year before that and drew 2-2.

No newly promoted team has won on the first day since Hamilton beat Dundee United 3-1 in 2008. No newly promoted team has scored on the first day since 2009/10. Buzzing for today!

Jeebs ain't fat, he's phattt!

images-46.jpeg

Word!

Woke up, wide awake at 5:12 this morning choking for the fitba and still trying to get my head around Mark Fotheringham signing for Fulham.

Anyway, mon The Dee...intae these pie munching, Onthank dwelling rides.

Oh and QLP, we'll get you in a cracking little pub beside the bus station after the game if you want. It's called Klozet. See you there sweet tits.

Let's be fucking honest here, the last time Kilmarnock were significant was because Durrant and McCoist had signed. We should be throwing shite like this to the kerb, stamping on it 'American history X' style.

Josh Magennis FFS.

Unlike Dundee who were significant in the 60s

f**k early kick offs.

Got my game to get out the way first then im out to punch some killie pusses.

f**k killie.

Derry rule

Archived