Killie Pies

Celtic are still in Europe- have Thistle EVER BEEN IN EUROPE? nah thought not . the botanic gardens is about as exotic as it gets for your lot. ach well sing some wee student type songs and pummel your paloni to your hearts content while struggling to get through another season. I love the west end banter with you arty farty wee tubes

I realise that you're a moronic troll, but just to clear it up. Yes, we have been in European competition before.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Hipster

Tbf he's correct about how good out Steak & Chorizo pies are. They're obscenely good, especially for £1.80 or whatever they are.

Tbf he's correct about how good out Steak & Chorizo pies are. They're obscenely good, especially for £1.80 or whatever they are.

That sounds pretty good, I might just be teased into getting one of those bad boys, especially if its £1.80. That pisses all over anything at Dens, we pay £2.20 for a feckin Bovril FFS ! I like going to grounds that do their own thing when it comes to scran, whether its a pot of home made soup on the go or a local pie supplier it's better than the shit we get at Dens, I just hope when Lindley's contract is up we get something better, unfortunately we struggled last time which is why we ended up with Lindley's.

You might be unlucky, it's not a set thing, cause we've always got a special pie on and it changes every time. Just whatever the bakery have made. That said they'll all good.

you really should get the fans to declare how much lindley pay for a pie- trust me you would be shocked! I know Dundee fans had a right go at them 2 seasons ago when they stuck 80p on a pie. linley are a money mad company who dont give a shit for the clubs or the fans. ask Motherwell or St Johnston why they kicked them out. I wish I could buy an item for between 24p-31p and sell it for £2.30 +. dont even start me on the draught coke etc. -these markups are closer to 900%- the fans deserve better,.

A bargain compared to the totally outrageous prices being charged at Commonwealth games venues. Cheeseburger chips and a warm bottle of Heinekin £12.50 please!!!!

A bargain compared to the totally outrageous prices being charged at Commonwealth games venues. Cheeseburger chips and a warm bottle of Heinekin £12.50 please!!!!

Most Commonwealth Games venues are full of Rory's and Tarquin's anyway so if they're not spending their cash with the RFU then they may as well spend it at Glasgow 2014.

I'm not sure how the beans would work at the football, that's going to be messy methinks, I do beans on top at home when they're on a plate but you're taking the state of your shirt for granted if you have beans on a pie at the football.

Edited cos for for some reason I posted it halfway through.

You get a plastic fork and a container. Not my thing, I hate beans. The kids manage it, don't know how a pished adult could manage it though!

No surprised saints give you free bean as they are full of hot air

Saves us buying a microwave to heat up the beans .

You get a plastic fork and a container. Not my thing, I hate beans. The kids manage it, don't know how a pished adult could manage it though!

Saves us buying a microwave to heat up the beans .

I'm willing to give it a go, I'll try and mind and put a dark shirt on though, I would hate to not look my coolest at the football, its all about the appearance with me :rolleyes:

Home made soup and a buttered roll at the fitba' would be glorious.

You can get that at Glebe Park. Well, certainly the superb 'secret recipe' soup but I doubt they'd refuse to butter one of the rolls which they use for the burgers.

Eta: Pizza at Celtic Park, what's that all about? :huh:

Eta2: Best football food in the country is undoubtedly the Stephen's steak bridies at East End Park.

Killie Pies have been the highlight of pretty much every game I went to last season. Really looking forward to trying Ross County's pies though.

On the subject of the free beans at St. Mirren Park, it works wonderfully well. Give you the pie on a wee styrofoam tray and then ladle the beans on top.

Back on track, I love Killie pies, but I'm always open to trying new types of pie. I just love pies.

Free beans are excellent. They are very generous in dishing them out too. Killie pies are astounding though. I was hammered at the last trip to Killie (Cheers Brass n Granite!) and eat four of the fucking things.

On the subject of the free beans at St. Mirren Park, it works wonderfully well. Give you the pie on a wee styrofoam tray and then ladle the beans on top.

Back on track, I love Killie pies, but I'm always open to trying new types of pie. I just love pies.

The beans are good at hiding the inferior pies. Pity the plastic forks are such poor quality. I ate half the prongs off them without realising last time.

Archived