Hair loss

andyh

They'll tell you its because you're over weight or smoke. Thats doctor speak for 'we don't want to spend any of our budget on tests'. Of course I'm a tad cynical about the feckers, you might have a decent one. Hope all goes well mate.

Our gps a dick. When the wife went so see him when she found out she was pregnant he banged his head of the desk and asked what her mother thought of her situation. She's 25 ffs!

Edited for shit spelling!

Edited by andyh

f**k sake haha!

Don't worry mate as usual P&B comes through for you and we have narrowed it down to stress related arse cancer with bad aids brought on by exposure to some kind of radiation.

Course of antibiotics will sort it out.

Our gps a dick. When the wife went so see him when she found out she was pregnant he banged his head of the desk and asked what her mother thought of her situation. She's 25 ffs!

Edited for shit spelling!

If you are15 that would explain things.

Don't worry mate as usual P&B comes through for you and we have narrowed it down to stress related arse cancer with bad aids brought on by exposure to some kind of radiation.

Course of antibiotics will sort it out.

So will the course of antibiotics cure said stress related arse cancer with bad aids brought on by exposure to some kind of radiation or will I require further treatment?

So will the course of antibiotics cure said stress related arse cancer with bad aids brought on by exposure to some kind of radiation or will I require further treatment?

I work for the NHS mate, so I'm all over this. The antibiotics will do the trick, you might need a session of acupuncture because it's "bad aids" and not just "aids" .

I work for the NHS mate, so I'm all over this. The antibiotics will do the trick, you might need a session of acupuncture because it's "bad aids" and not just "aids" .

Well I suddenly feel at ease!

Shouldn't be coming out in handfuls. If symptoms persist, consult your/ someone else's doctor.

However if it is just normal hair loss and not arse cancer / bad aids - go for a nos. 1 over scalp at barber .

You won't regret it.

Thing about area cancer , it has increase 200% recently! mainly in women. Draw your own conclusions.

Shouldn't be coming out in handfuls. If symptoms persist, consult your/ someone else's doctor.However if it is just normal hair loss and not arse cancer / bad aids - go for a nos. 1 over scalp at barber .You won't regret it. Thing about area cancer , it has increase 200% recently! mainly in women. Draw your own conclusions.

Handfuls was a slight exaggeration but my hands were covered.

I'll visit the gp on Monday although I'm sure he will fob me off with some shite without bothering his arse to even listen to what I'm saying. Seems to be standard these days

Has she always been registered with her dad's practice? Time to change if he can't be professional IMO.

It does sound as if you have alopecia, i had it when i was younger and it can be quite tough seeing clumps of hair falling out.In 8/10 cases the hair naturally regrows within a year, mines grew back in around 7 months IIRC.

Ive actually recently noticed im losing some hair again, although nowhere near the amount of last time. Feel free to PM me with any questions

Edited by Fratelli

It does sound as if you have alopecia, i had it when i was younger and it can be quite tough seeing clumps of hair falling out.In 8/10 cases the hair naturally regrows within a year, mines grew back in around 7 months IIRC.

Ive actually recently noticed im losing some hair again, although nowhere near the amount of last time. Feel free to PM me with any questions

Did it come on suddenly? That's what has shocked me if I'm honest. My mate is bald but he said it was a steady development and he rarely noticed it coming out.

Did it come on suddenly? That's what has shocked me if I'm honest. My mate is bald but he said it was a steady development and he rarely noticed it coming out.

Aye, started noticing hundreds of hairs on my pillow, and if i ran my hand through my hair i would have a handful every time, with Male Pattern Baldness it comes out slowly over months/years so its not noticeable.

I noticed i was losing an abnormal amount of hair on my crown 3 weeks ago with patches developing, went to the doctor who said that i had alopecia again, however it wasn't near as bad as the first time, and it should grow back in a few months.

It can be quite a depressing thing to deal with, i'd suggest seeing your GP then a dermatologist, its important to keep in mind that it will most likely grow back in.

I'd suggest giving this a read : http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Alopecia.htm

Edited by Fratelli