Pointless Predictions 9/10th August

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly one of ours on meth too.

Just kiddin CityDave :D

I like your optimism really.

I see many lack the comprehension over what the whole point about the Pointless Predictions thread really means to the forum.

I see also no game for the other arse cheek as well, that mob should be docked points for missing a fixture.

What would happen if all the other clubs all decided to miss the first fixture of the season to play a friendly?

If they wanted to play a fixture on this date every season why don't the league start the season on the second week of August?

But then the establishment team would probably postpone that fixture to play a friendly as well because believe they own Scottish football and the rest are just there to play a supporting role.

Yogi will defy the critics and confuse the experts and probably himself by leading us to our first Scottish title. ;)

We have Celtic postponing a game because they want to make money then will complain later in the season about playing too many games.

For their next 10 matches each opponent in the SPFL should arrange a 'friendly' so they do not kick a ball until in the League until November - really give them something to moan about and stop this nonsense.

Archived