Pointless Predictions 9/10th August

We have Celtic postponing a game because they want to make money then will complain later in the season about playing too many games.

For their next 10 matches each opponent in the SPFL should arrange a 'friendly' so they do not kick a ball until in the League until November - really give them something to moan about and stop this nonsense.

I believe it wasn't because of a friendly this time around, but because their ground won't be ready after the Commonwealth games.

The league could have gave them a couple of away games first of course, but chose not to.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it wasn't because of a friendly this time around, but because their ground won't be ready after the Commonwealth games.

The league could have gave them a couple of away games first of course, but chose not to.

Award the 3 points to Thistle and dock them 3 points for failing to fulfil a fixture, f**k 'em they do this every season they need to be told.

It wouldn't harm them to have had the fixture moved to Firhill and then they could play another away fixture before unfurling their meaningless tainted title flag at their own tip.

I stand corrected Lex and apologise if I gave out wrong information although the point still stands. Friendlies should not cause the postponement of scheduled League fixtures.

In this case however could the game not have been swapped round at played at Firhill instead?

Archived