Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

hearts fans are deluded , we may be a financial mess right now but nothing but a rangers win will do . relegation last season and new squad it seems also this year indicates to me youse need time to gel (or sack craig levein). Besides boyd scores frequently against the lesser teams. rangers 3-0 hearts (boyd hatrick)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Starting to feel positive about this now, 2-1 Heart of Midlothian with a last minute winner from Big Ozzy Sow.

Fixed that for ya.

greggy.png

Probably be 1-1 tomorrow I reckon.

Almost.

But just not quite.

greggy.png

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers will have to play as poorly as they did against Hibs for Hearts to take anything from this game. Surely Rangers cannot play that badly again?

I just hope he starts Temps and bins the madness that was 3 centre backs. It simply didn't!! I would hope to see McCulloch dropped but knowing McCoist that is not going to happen!! I still cannot believe he was given MOTM against Hibs....Mental!!

greggy.png

Wrong. I saw hearts a few times last season and despite a few results when the pressure was off they were little better than hibs.

greggy.png

And you are still little better, if at all, than Hibs. Rangers will need to have another off day and Hearts will need to be at the top of their game to get anything.

greggy.png

Yeh i heard the same argument from a couple of dafties at Gayfield last season. They claimed Rangers were a poor team and were not even the best team in the league. Funny as we went undefeated throughout the league campaign and won it by God knows how many points.

greggy.png

:lol:

Aye right ye are.

What an utter disaster for you (and your team).

greggy.png

His comment about McGregor for the Hearts goal really make me think he's taking the piss.

I actually agreed with him on that one. Thompson didn't wait for Rangers to get back in position before allowing Hearts to take the centre. It was down our right hand side they broke and scored as there were no Rangers players there. Whose fault that is is open to debate.

I thought we were poor for large spells of the first half, but were always dangerous on the counter. I suppose some of that could be put down to nerves, though.

Vast improvement in the second-half. Pass marks for everyone but Wilson, McHattie, Buaben, King, Nicholson and Sow were outstanding.

Well done to Hearts. We weren't that bad in general though we lost two bad goals, Obviously improvement is needed but equally obviously it's still very early in the season.

Really? Rangers are fucking dire. You only have one tactic - lump it forward and hope Boyd and Miller can feed off the scraps.

Hearts were poor today and still looked comfortable for almost the entire game. When we didn't - and lost the goal - we just went up the other end and scored again!

Black might not be much of a footballer but he was constantly on top of our midfield forcing them into loose passes and mistakes. We got far more of a foothold in that area when he departed.

Agent Black goes off "injured". Agent Temps misses a sitter and Agent Zal lets Sow score the winner.

Good job lads.

thought Hearts played well and the centre midfield pairing of Gomis and Bauben are a force to be reckoned with at this level.

For the reputed money being shelled out on the team Rangers are rotten, far too many passengers in that team.

Well done Jambos

Great result for Hearts today, getting something at ibrox is a bonus and puts down a marker for the rest of the year.

Rangers closed us down very well but you can't do that for 90 minutes.

Special mention for the mutants in the broom loan rear spitting and hurling things at us. Utter tinks, hit their own fans too.

They were throwing coins etc at the likes of Stirling Albion in the 3rd Division so Hearts was a certainty.

Am I too late to pop in here and laugh like a fucking drain?

No be going unbeaten at home this season then.

After reading Lee Mc's pish in the Sunday mail today it only makes this Jambos win even sweeter.

Well played Hearts.. :thumsup2

Fixed that for you there. And furthermore, Rainjurs... ahahahahahahaha!

Archived